11

Now I have to clean his room? You've gotta be kidding me.

Leo laughed by my reaction.

"I'll be at my room. Good luck on your chores," he said while walking to his room patting again my head.

"Thanks." I said as I fix my hair.

"By the way, nice outfit."

I'm wearing a hoodie, shorts, and a white apron. The fuck is he talking about?

I shook my head and went to the basement to get some supplies.

Since my hair literally said gO stUpiD, gO crAzY, I put it on a ponytail.

Alright, Giselle. You can do this.

I cleaned the windows, sanitized, and let it dry. Leo's clothes were on the laundry room and I folded each one of them. Some, are just placed in hangers. I swear I'm not a creepy person, but I can smell his scent through his clothes even from afar. I can't explain it, but it smells outrageously expensive, not to mention sexy and classy.

Of course, I also changed the smoke detector batteries. Then, vacuumed. I was a little lost as to where the vacuum was but I finally saw it and it's in the kitchen. Who puts vacuum in their kitchen? I started at the living room, vacuuming every inch and every corner. For dinner, I cooked rice, chicken, and salad. Wow, their groceries are almost out.

It's now 6:30pm. Where is everybody? I know mom is asleep or resting. But Mr. and Mrs. DiCaprio should be home by now. Also, Leo?

"What am I doing? I have music!" Damn it Giselle you're now only realizing that? I pressed shuffle on my Spotify because I'm poor I don't have Spotify Premium. Circles by Post Malone played.

I started dancing and singing the lyrics while I clean the kitchen after preparing the dinner.

"Seasons change and our love went coooold!
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let goooooo!
Runaway, but we're running in circlesss!
Runaway, Runaway
I dare you to dooooo—Oh, fuck–h-hi, Leo. Haha."

I immediately stopped as I saw him looking at me confused. I paused the music and turned my phone off.

"Hi." he said smiling, looking at me with his crossed arms.

"Um.. How long have you been here?" I asked nervously, hiding it with a chuckle.

"Just got here. Great voice. I almost teared up." he said, I gave a fake laugh.

He went to the fridge and got himself a can of coca-cola.

"By all means." he said as he opens it, turning around and walking upstairs.

Ugh that was so embarassing.

It's okay, Giselle. Really. Leo didn't even care. Just, stop thinking about it!

I took the list and checked the things I've already done.

"Let's see.. Oh, right. I have to clean Leo's room."

So I took my things and went upstairs to his door.

Knock Knock Knock