Epilogue 1

So, yes. My life truly seemed like a book, won't you agree?

A year has passed, and I am visiting my love for the summer break, as my mom and dad are getting married once again. It truly is what I have hoped for ever since. The three are with their cherished schools, and all still have the same personalities.

"And for the final toast, it is my pleasure to congratulate my mother and father, for after all these years, their love has never broken." I said with a smile, while my hand was holding Leo's.

Brian and Catalina actually were ecstatic when they knew that Leo and I are together. They have said, that I am what everything they have hoped for their son. Which quite frankly, really just lifts my heart to the highest.

Dwyneth is bisexual, and is now dating Abilene, which I know, is a surprise to all of us. I've never hated Abilene, even by just the fact of how gorgeous she is, her beauty and heart are a perfect balance. She even actually apologized about the Homecoming, in which I thought is just the sweetest.

Danny, on the other hand, as we all know, is gay.
It has been a rocky year for him, believe me, if I could have the boys who have hurt him to give them the taste of their medicine, I would. But, he wouldn't want that. He is now with Spence, a tall boy with curly-hair, and I could not have been any happier for the two of them.

Amara is on her way in becoming an engineer, which we are all so very proud of. Right now, she wants to take her time and focus on her vocation and have fate lead her to the man of her dreams, just as I did, according to her.

Elizabeth and Rehan, my parents, have moved into father's house which he has been waiting for so long. Truth be told that being alone for many years can affect someone's life, but it's a different case for them. They are just as happy as they have been, and I, too.

Leo have actually started with his acting career, while attending college in the University of California. Headshots are taken, and he has now an agent. Only a matter of time before he starts attending online school, wouldn't want him to be mobbed by his talent and looks out front of the Hollywood.

I am still quite getting the likes of it, receiving flowers and kisses. Being with him all the time is such a dream, and I treasure every second that I am in his arms.

"You may now kiss the bride," the pastor calls, as we all rise in cheer.