7

Alarm goes off.

"Mmmm."

Alarm goes off.

"Noooo."

Alarm goes off again.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed as I threw my pillow at my phone through the night stand.

The sound of my alarm disgusts me. What day even is it? I got up and stretched in front of my window. I looked in my bed contemplating if I should tidy it or not.

"Nah I'll do it late-"

"Morning."

"AAAHHH!"

I screamed as I saw Leo sitting at my desk reading my book, The Fault in Our Stars.

"What the hell are you doing in here? How long have you been sitting there?" I was raging.

"My shower's broken," he answered calmly with a sly smile, still reading the book.

"Is that my problem?" I scoffed.

"Yeah.. It kinda is." he said with a pity look on his face.

"Use the one downstairs."

"Your mom's using it."

"What do you want me to do then, fix your shower?" I said irritated.

"You're hilarious, you should be a comedian." He pats my head and winked as he gets in my bathroom.

"What the f- ARGH" I groaned and went downstairs.

Okay, keep it together, Giselle. He is your boss.

I blinked a few times trying to get back to reality as this really is the new life I have to deal with. I picked up my phone and checked the date.

Right. Today's the first day of school. Great.

"No, really Mrs. DiCaprio it's okay I can take the bus," I said while making breakfast.

"But I want you to watch him for me to make sure he goes to school. Last year he missed his first day and I didn't know. Plus, the bus may make you late," she explains.

Help.

"Yes, Mrs. DiCaprio," I let out a silent sigh, this is beyond against my liking but I can't do anything.

"Thank you, Giselle," she replies, with a broad yet calm smile.

As I walk outside, my sneakers being the only noise in the surroundings. Wih my hands on the pockets of my skirt, I sighed once again whilst I see him leaning on his car, with his hair puffed with the air, his hands also on his pockets.

It's okay. Maybe this time we'll get along and we'd eventually be friends? Or atleast just so we can stand each other.

"Why are you here?" Leo asked as he saw me, walking towards him.

"Shouldn't you be taking the bus?" he added.

I held the strap of my bag, as I spoke, "Yeah, but your mom asked me to look after you."

He lets out a little chuckle.