2

I was still reading my book until my mom touched me with her elbow, signaling me to stop.

"Hi, you must be Leonardo. I'm Elizabeth and this is my daughter, Giselle," mother says, as she presents a smile towards the guy.

"Who?"

My mom was about to answer but a woman came behind apparently Leonardo.

"Elizabeth, hi! We are so glad you made it. Oh, and you must be Giselle what a beautiful lady, I'm Catalina," she said with a wide smile.

"Oh, thank you, Miss," I said, stunned as she called me beautiful. God, I'm so bad at conversations.

It was awkward for the boy and I, us just standing there, while our moms are busy greeting each other. Wow this is great.

"Oh, where are our manners? Come on in!" she said opening the door wider for us to get in.

"Mom, I thought he was a kid," I whispered while we're getting inside.

"He's 18, sweetie. Aren't you glad you're about the same age as him?" she answered.

Whatever.

It really is huge. I can't believe we'll be living here.

"Uh-mom, a little context might be helpful here," he whispered yet loud enough for us to hear.

"Oh, well, this is Elizabeth, she will be our new housemaid and this is her daughter to help her, Giselle. Giselle, this is Leonardo but you can call him Leo," she replies, with a broad smile on her face. Catalina is nice.

To be honest I didn't really care, I just want to read my book yet I need myself to be polite. They're our bosses. What is wrong with me?

Leo's P.O.V.

"Brock what are you doing? The enemies are at the other side, dumbass." I said while talking to Brock through the headphones' mic, playing Call of Duty.

I heard a knock.

"Hey, get the door!" my mom shouted.

"Pretty busy here, Catalina," I answered as I swiftly kill two soldiers.
"God, why is it always when I'm playing." I added, whispering beneath my breath.

"Just get it, Leonardo!"

"Uh-oh. It's no good if she calls you Leonardo. Get the door, Leo I got this." Brock says while laughing.

I groaned and opened the door, as I saw a woman with a girl reading a book.

The woman signaled the girl I'm guessing her daughter to stop reading the book, it took me by surprise how invested she is of reading it. The woman greeted herself as well as her daughter. But I had no clue who they are. Then again I was in a rush as I am in game. Thankfully my mom came. As they have gone inside and I got the grasp of who they really are, I have to say I was shocked the girl didn't care at all. I can see she is really driven and eager of reading the book.

I went back into my room, startled by the heat.

So I took off my shirt as I opened my bathroom door only to see Giselle.

"Oh, shit. You scared me!" she said surprised, trying not to look as I am topless.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I said annoyed, trying to put back my shirt.

"I'm so sorry sir Leo, mom asked me to get your dirty clothes, that's why. I know it's off limits,"
she says.

"Get out."

"I will, sorry."

End of P.O.V.

V