Final Epilogue

July 21, 2027

Being back in Los Angeles is probably the missing piece of the puzzle, even though how much I have loved Paris, I needed to be with my family and friends.

My book series is now the highest-grossing book series, surpassing the Harry Potter series, which still boggles my mind. Right now, it is currently getting adapted into a TV show with Millie Bobby Brown, Emma Watson, Chris Evans, my husband, and many more outstanding actors and actresses.

With that being said, just as stories in the books, life gives you a happy ending. Perhaps you don't necessarily feel that things are going on your way right now, but know that you're just starting your journey. To use my husband's words, In the deepest depths, we will reach the highest of heights.

"I hear that your love story was so much more of a book, yeah? Why is that?" Mr. Fallon asks.

I smiled, "Well, Jimmy, it's actually a very funny story to be honest. My friends, Dwyneth, Danny, and Amara are seriously the one's who saved our romance."

Leo then adds, as he looks at me, "Yeah, I distinctly remember Dwyneth scolding me that day when Giselle was on the airport, going to Paris. That was the first time we've ever kissed."

"Hello! I am Leonardo DiCaprio and today I'm with WIRED to answer The Web's Most Searched Questions."

"Is Leonardo DiCaprio... married? Yes, I am married to my beautiful wife Giselle DiCaprio, who most of you know as the writer of the entire The Avaleine Society series. I remember her telling me about that exact idea back in high school, do you remember, Lottie?"

"Uh, okay next. Does Leonardo DiCaprio have kids? We have one, her name is Akisha Damaryneth, she's probably watching me right now, hiya, gumball!"

Seeing him reach his awaited dreams is everything I could ever imagine a good life would be, as I hold our daughter while leaning to Leo, I am with a smile watching her dad through the screen.

Damie gives out the biggest smile, "Dada, That's you!" exclaims her, while she looks at him.

Leo leans into my head and whispers, "I love the both of you so much."

I smiled, getting his bangs out of the way, "I love you."

Damaryneth, now standing, calls, "You both are lovely, Mommy!"

Leo stood up and scooped Damie by her stomach, and tickles it as she gives out the most adorable laugh.

"Alright, that's enough now," I said in a smile.

THE END.