17

I still could feel his arm underneath my head, as the cold cement was dashing throughout my body, it was cold, but I could still sense the heat at the same time. As I was unconscious, I was startled when I felt hands at my back. Him cupping me, I muttered a bit, as I have no idea what was happening. The cold surroundings disappeared, I opened my eyes slowly as I saw him placing me on my bed, putting a blanket over me.

"L-Leo?" I said before he could get out.

He turns around, looking at me with concern.

"What is it?"

I didn't get the chance to answer as I was fast asleep right after. All I heard was the sound of the door closing as darkness rushed through the room.

Tuesday, 11:42am. Griffiths High

Ap Calculus

I was silently paying attention to Mr. Porter, dodging down notes while people are clearly not listening. In my right is Danny rotating his pencil while in my left is Jayson, I let out a small giggle as I saw how bored they are. Jayson then taps my shoulder with his pen in between his nose and lips, as he pouts trying to balance it.

"Can you do this?" he says a bit struggling.

I picked up the pen I'm using and placed it underneath my nose above my lips, "I don't know, you tell me." I said as we both laughed.

"So uh, hey auditions later, what do you say?" Jayson continues.

I pointed at myself, "What, me? No, no. Not my thing."

Jayson furrowed his eyebrows playfully, "Pfft. Cut the crap, I saw you played Thumbellina in 7th grade."

Embarassed, I immediately replied, "I-I was just trying to increase extracurricular points, I would never do that again."

Andrews sighs, "You'd be perfect for it."

Danny then joins in, "I heard Leo will audition— well it's not like he still has to audition, he's obviously going to play the main character."

"DiCaprio?" I said, shocked.

"Yeah, he loves acting." Danny adds.

"Yes, Mr. Colbert? Do you have something to share with the class?" Mr. Porter interrupts us as we were all startled.

"No, Mr. Porter, sorry." he says smiling.

We swiftly managed to let Mr. Porter get back on his lesson, as Jayson whispers beneath my ear, "Let's watch him later audition, you in?"

I quickly revisited my schedule on how much chores and homework I needed to do later after school, but a part of me really wants to see him join the audition, as it took me by surprise he has something that is close to his heart and loves.

"Okay." I whispered back.

Jayson and I were at lunch as I was reviewing stuff I have to do for later, crossing out things I already have done in my planner while munching chips and talking to each toher.

Leo comes up to us, his hand lifted on his forehead trying to cover the sunlight.

"Hey, man." Leo greets Jayson as they do their handshake.