13

Leo's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Henderson?"
I said trying to calm myself.

"Oh what, so now that she's gone you're gonna fight me?" he replied.

She's my friend. It tears me seeing her being treated like that.

"Come on. We're in your backyard, no one will see. Especially her." he added, mocking.

"Why are you being like this, Nick? This is not you."

"Oh don't even get me started with that bullshit. All these years, you being the king of the school, being liked by everyone, "tough" and a heartbreaker. Gone. Just because of some stupid girl?

And with every girl that I liked. You broke their hearts. Everyone is obsessed with you. And now that some birdie comes in, you get so soft around her. Why the fuck, exactly?" he added.

"Henderson, stop or I'm gonna break you." I told him.

"Yeah that's right. You like her."

"Henderson, shut the fuck up."

"It's actually fun, you know? To play with some stupid girl and break her heart.

Especially when Leonardo DiCaprio, the king of Griffiths High, has fallen from her–"

I cut him off by giving out a big punch.

He fell into the ground.

I continued.

And continued.

With every punch, I think of what every word he said.

My punches are getting harder and harder.

Until an echoed voice came and I heard.

"Leo!"

"Stop!"

"Dude, stop!"

I stopped.

"What the hell happened?" Timothy added.

Everyone was watching us. Eyes are all into me.

I stroked my hair, and hold my temples.

"Everybody, out." I whispered.

"Everybody out!" I shouted as everybody gets out.

I left Nick lying on the ground, and Tim looking worried. I stormed upstairs to my room and washed my face.

Have I been really so ignorant that I never gave a chance any girl that comes in?

I said looking directly to the reflection of my eyes in the mirror.

I didn't mean to.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

And I am not into Giselle. How could I? I have never been into anyone. This is no different.

End of POV

"Mom, I want to go back, please."

"Giselle? Is that you? What happened?"

I can't tell her, I know this job is important to her. I was too hesitant on what should I do, but I reluctantly ran and buried myself onto her chest.

"Erin, you know I'm here for you. Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I don't really want to, mom.."

I let go of her as I stroke my hand to my hair, wiping my tears with the other.

We both looked at each other and broke the silence by bursting out laughs.

"Get some sleep, honey," she said rubbing my left shoulder. I sighed in relief, I felt so safe.