I Ain't Ever Seen Aizawa with a Partner-

Shouta Aizawa x FtM! Male Reader

This was requested by  AtHome_Yaoi I hope you enjoy, and I am so unbelievably sorry that this took my slow-ass so long-

"I'm off to teach my class of gremlins," Shouta said, leaning in to his Husband for a kiss, earning a hum of satisfaction from the latter.

"Love you, Sho." (Y/n) smiled, the (taller/shorter) smiling back.

"Love you, too - as always."

And with that, he was out the door and heading towards the school. Only...

(Y/n) had been looking around for something to do while Shouta was at work for about an hour now, but when he spotted his homemade lunch still sitting on the counter, he panicked and all hell broke loose.

Their cats were concerned when their remaining owner was frantically shouting gibberish.

"Kenma, Kuroo, Yaku, Lev, Jingle- you all be good! Daddy's going on a mission." He said, his last words coming out serious as he grabbed the box lunch and ran out the door.

He walked back in.

"Shit- forgot my binder." He walks down the hall to his shared room.

"sHIT-" He walked back out briskly, looking irritated with himself.

"fORGOT I hAD sURGERY-"

××××

When he got there, he saw a bunch of reporters and news people and stuff. Not having the time t deal with them at the moment, he moved past them, but got called out.

"Uh, sir, I don't think you can get in there. We've been trying, but-"

He rushed through the entrance - after showing his ID, of course - and disregarded the doors closing right behind him.

Everyone else there stared in shock.

"I guess he's a Hero, Linda-"

"Oh shut up, Greg."

××××

'1-A, 1-A, 1-A- Aha!' He came across the large door in the hall titled "1-A" and nearly jumped with joy, but decided to sigh in relief instead.

He knocked on the door, startling everyone inside.

"...All of you pests are here-"

"Who is it!" A certain Pikachu-doppleganger teen called out, getting himself glared at by their scary teacher.

The chatter began,

"Is it Ms. Midnight?"
"Maybe it's Present Mic?"
"It could be All Might!"
"Or Nezu."
"Snipe maybe?"

When the noirette left his sleeping bag to the floor, he walked over and opened the door. The look of shock on his normally expressionless face was absolutely priceless.

His eyes met with (e/c) ones and he was both overjoyed and panicked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"You forgot your lunch- sorry~" The other handed over the bento box and was about to turn around and leave, but..

"Mr. Aizawa, who's at the door?"
"Yeah, who is it!?"
"We wanna know!"
"Is it another teacher?"

"Would you all quiet down? Maybe then I'll show you."

Everyone went silent.

"Are you okay with me introducing you to my students?"

"Of course! I'm not bothered by it at all. I've transitioned so no one here should know my face. It should be a-okay." His lover answered back.

"Okay, just wanted to make sure." He said, still a little weary about a certain woman-obsessed pervert that was somehow accepted into Yuuei.

"Right, right." He smiled.

Shouta sighed and turned around, still blocking the doorway from view - along with who was in it.

"Students, meet (L/n)-"

"(L/n)... Sir, isn't that the last name of Pro Hero Flowe-"

"Quiet, problem child." The man interrupted. He had somehow completely forgotten about the Hero fanatic that was Midoriya Izuku.

"Oh, right! Didn't that Hero change her name to-"

"GREMLINS, LISTEN UP." (Y/n) had gotten their attention back into focus.

"This is Pro Hero Snap-Dragon. And HE is my Husband." Aizawa explained.

Immediately, the girls began squealing with excitement. Most of the boys just congratulate them - but Kirishima and Deku both joined in the squealing for a hot minute.

"How long have you guys been-"

"Nope, no. No interviews, no chitchat, he's only here because I forgot the lunch he made me-"

"aWWWW~"

"Shut it - he's hot here to answer questions."

.
.
.

"I could stay during lunch and answer some, though." (Y/n) chimed in.

Shouta froze, but couldn't say anything as the class had erupted once again.

"I hate this."

"Mhm, but you love me!" His partner smiled at him.

The brooding teacher smiled back gently and genuinely - not with that creepy smile he usually makes to his students, getting everyone in the room to go silent.

"Did Mr. Aizawa just.."

"SMILE!?"

"Oh great."

"Sorry, love you~" (Y/n) packed him on the cheek, making the underground Hero blush a little pink from the PDA.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE HOLY FUCKING SHIT-"

"Miss Ashido!"

"I'M NOT SORRY!"

I'm so very very very sorry that this took as long as it did, but at least I think it's cute? I wrote it in the time span of 30 minutes, but hey.. at least it cute.

Hope you enjoyed!

pls forgive me-