It'll Be Alright

Asahi Azumane x FtM! Male Reader

Requested by Thegeekygoblin I hope you enjoy, sir^^

It was a bad idea - the worst idea. The worst idea in the entire history of ideas.

I came out to my parents this evening after school. Noya and Tanaka had hyped me up to do it. I don't blame them at all, of course. They were only trying to help.

For years, I've seen my life as some God having a laugh at a sick joke. Maybe there is no God.. why would any deity make someone this way? I don't buy it.

There was only one place left I could run to - and their practice was almost over.

'Please still be here..' I thought to myself.

As I'm walking up to the gym, I hear calls and shouts come from inside - and once I get close enough I can hear the sounds of shoes squeaking against the shiny floor.

And so, began the internal debate battle.

The issue on the table: Should I, or should I not, go in there?

I really need him right now.. but I don't want to interrupt their practice. It is almost over...

Argh, but he said he was trying to work really hard on his jump serves!

This is too mentally taxing... besides, I think I've distracted myself enough at this-

3rd PoV

"Hey! (L/n)'s outside- it looks like he's crying!" A certain tangerine haired first year exclaimed, the mentioned male snapping his gaze over to see him peeking out the barred window from inside.

'Shit! I interrupted anyways! And how in the hell did I not notice I was crying!?' He cursed at himself, vigorously trying to wipe the tears away. But no matter how hard he tried to stop them, they just kept falling faster and faster.

"Why are you just standing there all baffled? Get out there and take care of your boyfriend, you big softie!" Suga told the taller teen, shoving him towards the doors.

"Ack! Okay, okay! I'm going!" He replied, passing the volleyball in his hands to Kageyama, who was up next to serve.

The giant high schooler opened the doors and stepped out, shutting them right behind his back before he rushed himself down the few steps.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay!? What happened!? Did something happen!?" Asahi asked, taking his (shorter/tall/er) boyfriend by the shoulders and rubbing his thumbs over them comfortingly.

"I-I- I came out t-to my- my p-pa-parents and it- d-didn't-" The (h/c) cut himself off with a choked sob, trembling in the brunette's hold as the tears continued to mercilessly pour from his (e/c) eyes.

"It didn't go very well, did it?" The "scary" male concluded, getting the words out for his partner as to spare him the pain.

"N-no, it- it-" His knees buckled beneath him, the joints nearly hitting the hard ground with a harsh thud until Azumane had held him tighter, pulling him into his warm embrace.

"Hey, listen to me.." He whispered, "you'll be okay. It'll all be alright, you hear me?" He got a whimper in reply.

"I'm here for you- the team and I, we're all here for you, (M/n)." Azumane soothed, rubbing circles on the other's back, not minding at all when he felt the rest if his salty tears soak the practice jersey.

"He's right, you know." Daichi added, standing in the doorway with it wide open now.

"Yeah! Who needs your dumb parents anyways!?" Noya shouted.

"Exactly! You've got Sugamama and Dadchi right here!!" Tanaka continued.

"I will gladly he your supportive mother, (L/n)."

"I'd be honored to be apart of your new family." Ennoshita piped in, Kinnoshita and Narita nodding and verbally agreeing with him.

"AND I COULD BE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER! SO COULD BAKAYAMA, AND SALTYSHIMA, AND YAMAGUCHI!"

"Hmm... I've never been a sister before. Have you, Yachi?" Kiyoko asked the shorter blonde beside her.

"Nope!" She replied.

(Y/n) pulled away from his boyfriend, gladly accepting the kiss he gave to his forehead as he looked to the Karasuno volleyball team.

"Thank you- all of you. I love you guys so much!" (Y/n) replied, reaching his arms out to accept a group hug - Tsukishima even joined in, after being coaxed into it by Yamaguchi.

Takeda now stood in the entrance of the gymnasium, watching his students all care for each other.

"You know, I'm really starting to think you're psychic, Ukai. I'm also beginning to think you care more about these guys than I do." He shook his head with an amused smile.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm just lookin' out for the kid, alright? Nothin' special..." The blonde replied, putting a hand to the back of his neck.

"Mhm~"

WOW
SORRY THIS TOOK NEARLY FOREVER BUT I DID IT AND I HOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED FROM ME-
Also, I'm planning on a part 2 for this, so be on the lookout :)

I hope you enjoyed! Hope you have a wonderful day/night, and remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own request!