Poof. Thot Gone.

Saiki K x Trans! Male Reader

[Requested by aidlvx! Hope you like it^-^;]
(WARNING: transphobia, homophobia, misgendering and bullying)

:)

   (Y/n) (L/n). You. You were always considered a fairly strong person. Not just physically, but emotionally and mentally. You always wore a smile on your face, and you were generally known as a happy-go-lucky guy who was always ready to lend a hand whenever someone needed some help — though, of course, when it comes to some people, you definitely have your moments of slap-worthy sarcasm.
   Unfortunately, some people who seem like they're always "living the good life," usually aren't. Double unfortunately, you are one of those unlucky souls. Happy-go-lucky, yes; always seen by everyone as, quote, "a guy?" Not so much. Being a trans guy isn't what most people hype it all up to be. Sure, it's relieving and euphoric to know who you really are, but there are people out there that will put you down and ridicule you for it. Those people? A good portion of them attend your school.
   There are different types of transphobes in your midst, however. Some are okay — don't even realize they're there because they tend to keep their needless hate to themselves — other are tolerable — make a few comments here and there, but nothing you can't just ignore most of the time — and the rest are absolute satan-spawns. They never seem to have anything to do but make your life a living hell. Your life. Y'know, the one that doesn't even interfere with these shit-spitter's lives. Hell, you wouldn't even have known they're names had they just minded their own fucking business. Truth be told, you still don't know future High School Has-Been one from future High School Has-Been four.
   Yep, count 'em! Four of these fuckers that are using you as their own personal sandbag just to blow off some most likely internalized "homo kid" hate. Yeah, they weren't very clever.

   "How'd you even get into high school..." You muttered, not even noticing you had mumbled it out loud until Asshole #1 pointed it out with a scowl on his face. 'Oh gods, I'm so dead..,' you thought.
   "What? Think we're stupid? Huh, faggy?"
   "Uh.., no..?" The moment it came out more as an unsure question-like answer was the moment you wished you could curl in on yourself so tightly you'd fade into obscurity.

   "Aw, come on, don't be too hard on the little girl~ maybe she's the one whose too stupid to know better!"
   That one was a real blow to the gut. Your vision started growing blurry as you felt your (e/c) eyes well up with tears. They all cackled like a televised coven of witches in a Halloween movie. (We don't antagonize witches here😤) It didn't take long for them to start poking and prodding at you, continuing to spout their merciless insults and slurs while you did your best to guard your face and stomach, along with any other vital organs. After all, wouldn't want to be kicked in the gut and up-chuck all over these asshole's shoes. Why make your situation worse when it's already bad enough? So, like always, you'll sit there and take as much as they throw at you without any unnecessary hassle because it's the easiest way out. Only a couple more years of this.

   "Hey," a familiar voice suddenly made itself known, a mop of pink hair barely caught in your vision before you went back to playing turtle. "Why?"
   "Why what, fag?" The pussy— *aHEM-* 'scuse me, posse, leader asked, stopping his leg midair from swinging down into your calves.
   "Just wondering why you thought it would be a good idea to pick on him of all people." Saiki shrugged lightly, the same deadpan expression unwavering though outnumbered. "That guy is my boyfriend, after all." He stepped closer.
   "Oh yeah? Your boyfriend is this little tranny g—" his mouth was shut right away, biting the fuck out of his tongue.
   "I wouldn't finish that, if I were you." You hardly ever, ever saw Saiki Kusuo angry. Though, I suppose everyone has a line that should never be crossed.  One of the other future high school has-been's tried to take another hit at you while the other two went for Saiki. Shamelessly, and without an ounce of hesitation, they floated into the air and were carried over above the nearby pond. He smiled at you as he dropped them, the fuckhole's all shrieking and shouting about the cold water.

  Your lovely partner came up to you, picked you up, and dusted off all the dirt that he could from your uniform. He set a hand gently on top of your head.

   "There. All better?" Saiki asks, looking up at you with slightly softened eyes. You simply nodded, averting your gaze to the freshly waxed  floor, as if you were fully invested in how it shined when the hallway light hit it just right.
   "Come on, let's get going." He lead the way, you following behind as he expected, when you spoke up.
   "Don't you regret being with me..?" You asked quietly, almost afraid to ask. Saiki stopped abruptly, his shoes hitching against the floor with a squeak, making the both of you flinch.
   "Hah?" He asked, the look on his face one of the most expressive ones you've ever seen him make. "What do you mean?"
   "I just mean, you know, since you're not all that keen on attention, to put it lightly..." you trailed off, still avoiding eye contact with him like it was the black plague.  The air was silent for an extent of time that made you feel as though you were suffocating until he your boyfriend finally decided to break it.
   "So what?"

.

.

.

   "Huh?"
  "I said, so what?" The pinkette repeated, stepping closer to you now that he realized just how far behind you had been lagging.
   "So what if they decide to mess with me, too? I'll just take care of them again." Those words, though they were deadpan — like he assumed you knew it was common sense — they made your heart beat faster as you felt the distant sting of tears.
   "Th..thank you, Saiki." You held back from hugging him, knowing that he wasn't fond at all of PDA, but you were shocked, to say the least, when he hugged you.
   "Tch, you really are a crybaby sometimes..." He whispered, a hint of fondness in his tone. You chuckle,
   "Yeah, but I'm your crybaby sometimes." He pulled away and rolled his eyes, turning away from you to lead the way home again.
   "Whatever," he reached out with a shaky hand, lacing his fingers between yours. "Let's just get going, crybaby."

   "I love you,"

   "I love you.., too."

TADA! HOW YOU LIKE!? YOU LIKE!? PLEASE? LMFAO- This was really cute(imo) and I got this idea right away lololol

Hope you enjoyed! Have a scrumptious day/afternoon/night! And remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own request~~!

HAVE A GOOD. DAMN. DAY.