Haircut

Death the Kid x FtM! Male Reader

(Requested by MikotoGaaraSuoh Imma just say, I absolutely adore this idea so much I just- *unholy sounds of death by cuteness* Also, I'm listening to Bakusou Yume Uta while writing this lol)

So. Much. Fluff.

"Ah! Damnit-" (Y/n) cursed, getting jerked backwards from the sudden yank on his (long/mid-length) hair. Since he couldn't turn to look behind him, he tried his best to see out of his peripherals.

And when he did, he mentally facepalmed.

'Again? Really!? This is the third time today!' He groaned, trying his best to turn back around and open his locker back up to release his (h/c) locks from the viscous trap.

"Dude, need some help?" A familiar sharp-toothed teen held back his laughter, followed by Maka - who brought a stiff hand down on his head.

"Instead of laughing at him, how about you just help him!" She shouted at him, opening her friend's locker back up.

(Y/n) sighed in relief as the tight tug on his hair had let go.

"Thanks a bunch, Maka." The (Weapon/Meister) gave a soft smile as he gripped his books to his chest, trying to distract his mind from those thoughts.

"Sheesh, if your hair is too much of a bother, why don't you just cut it off?" Soul asked, earning himself another 'Maka Chop.'

(Y/n)'s grip on his things tightened as a lump began to grow in his throat, biting his lip to keep the quivering from being visible to anyone.

"Soul you idiot! You can't just say something like that when you know how his life at home is!" She yelled.

The two continued to bicker and argue as the (shorter/taller) spaced out, starting to wander away as he thought to himself.

'Maybe I should do something about it... I mean, it's just hair - it grows back. Plus, what are my parents gonna do if I do cut some of it off? Cut it all off?' (Y/n) chuckled to himself, leaving the doors of the DWMA.

'Isn't that what they didn't want? Yeah. I'm gonna do it!' He smiled shakily, unaware of the intrigued yellow eyes that remained fixated on him as he walked away.

××××

"Okay, okay..! Just calm down, everything will be fine!" He panicked a little.

His hands shaking violently as he raised them up to a section of his hair before he slammed them down on the counter, along with the pair of scissors he was holding.

"JESUS, IT'S FINE! You can do this, (Y/n). Dont back out now." He screwed his eyes shut as he brought his hands back up to his (h/c) locks.

He soon felt the blades start to cut through each small cluster of strands he held tightly. He kept squeezing the handles of the scissors until they closed all the way, the tug on his hair being released.

He opened his (e/c) eyes and looked down, seeing the hair in his hand.

"Oh. That wasn't so bad.." He smiled lightly, looking in the mirror as he continued. "No way in hell I'm giving myself an undercut though." He chuckled.