One of Those Nights

Levi Ackerman x FtM Reader

Requested by Just_a_sweater Hope you enjoy it! I've actually had this prompt/oneshot thing in my notes for a while now, so I'm glad I can put it to use!

!WARNING! This oneshot will contain the use of bandages as a way to flatten the chest. Don't you ever  use ace bandages to bind your chest; it is not safe for your ribs, lungs, skin, and overall health in general. So please do not use ace bandages on your chest.

This oneshot will also contain gore details of death and the devouring of some of my OC's I've decided to use as fill-ins.

In other words, Reader discretion advised.

It was 3:02am as the (h/c) wondered around his empty room, removing his thicket green cape and light brown half jacket, sighing as he decided he wasn't going to take off his white long sleeved button-up. Or the bandages.

He had already had a rough day. With tears welling up in his (e/c) eyes, he looked out the window at the dark night sky. He was a beyond worried sick that his partner hadn't come home yet. He's three hours late.

"Come on, Levi... where are you?" He muttered.

When he removed his watch, sadness washed over him. Because you see, (Y/n), being a transgender person female-to-male in a world like this, he hasn't exactly had time to go and get his surgeries yet. And right now, he was really regretting his choice to join the Survey Corps.

Why? One simple word that can be taken in many different oh-so complicating ways; blood.

He always felt like shit when this came along. These weeks made him feel as though his hair was too long, his face and eyes looked too feminine, his hips were sticking out, these bandages weren't doing the trick, his emotions were far too out of wack.

And he felt like he wasn't "man" enough.

In these times, he wished Levi was around more. (Y/n) hasn't told him how he feels, only kept it to himself because he feared he was being too clingy and selfish and needy. Too annoying. He was afraid if he said anything about it, that Levi would break it off - leave the (h/c) haired male on his own.

The man crawled into his cold, empty bed, bringing the covers all the way up to his face. As he felt a shiver, his throat suddenly was choked with a sob. He released it, along with all of his tears.

Just as he let out another strained sob, the door swung open to reveal a five-foot-two black haired man, his face scrunched into one of concern.

"What's the matter, love?"

(Y/n) didn't reply, holding on to that blanket for dear life while he curled himself into a ball.  That's when the Corporal saw it; (L/n)'s chest was completely flat.

"(Y/n)! You're supposed to take those off!" He exclaimed, approaching his dear partner.

"I-I know, b-but it- it just h-hurt t-too much!" The (h/c) cried back, arms wrapped around himself to try and take the comfort thing into his own hands.