Happy Birthday, Blasty Babe!

Katsuki Bakugou x Male Reader (Birthday Special)

(Here's some fluff, 'cause the next one's gonna make you cry lol)
**(p/t) is personality trait.**

"Hey Katsuki?" (Y/n) asked his boyfriend, head laying in his lap while the ash-blonde played with his (h/l) hair.

"Hm?" He responded, his normal scowl had softened into a kind and caring expression while his red eyes locked with the (taller, shorter)'s (e/c) one's to show he was listening.

"If you could have one thing in the whole world, what would it be?"

Bakugou pondered for a minute, sighing as he came to a conclusion.

"Nothing." (Y/n) was shocked by his answer, sitting up and removing his head from the other's comfortable lap. He sat there, his mouth agape until his partner started to laugh.

"You- haha- you should see the look on your fACE!" He continued to cackle like a madman all the while you just sat next to him, a million thoughts running through your head.

"Nothing? What do you mean nothing?"

"I mean, I don't want a dorm filled with decorations, i don't want a store-bought birthday cake, and I dont want a bunch of damn extras getting me gifts. I don't need it." He explained, turning his body towards (Y/n) and cupping his face in his calloused hands.

"But, then it won't be a party.." The (h/c) haired teen pouted a little, posture slumping to show his slight disappointment.

"Dumbass," Katsuki let out a light chuckle while he showed you a smile. *Cough* one that didn't make him look like a psycho, *cough*

"All I want for my birthday, all I need, is you." With that, he leaned in closer and captured his boyfriend's lips with his own, the two of them sharing a slow kiss filled with nothing but undying love for each other.

When the two pulled away, (Y/n) started chuckling, Katsuki following suit seeing as the (p/t) Hero-in-Training's laugh is contagious.

"I love you so much, 'Suki." (Y/n) smiled.

"I love you too, damn Bombshell." "Suki" replied, making those beautiful (e/c) orbs widen again.

"No "dumbass" this time?" He asked.

"Nope. You finally get a real nickname, Bombshell." He smiled again, warming the other's heart.

"Happy birthday, 'Suki."

Happy birthday "Blasty Bitch" Bakuhoe :)
Short and sweet, eh?
Also, blaze it up guys.