Ink and Smoke

Mezo Shouji x Forgetful! Male Reader

Soulmate AU: Appearing Words- everything you write on your skin, appears in the same place on your soulmate.

Requested by lynx-potato

(

H/m) stands for horror movie :)

It was a regular training day at the number one school for Heroes and Mezo Shouji had just finished a sparring match with Tokoyami, the two now taking a breather as they watched Bakugou and Kirishima go at each other like there was no tomorrow.

"You think they're together?" A pinkette's hushed voice asked, earning a nod from the brunette that stood next to her.

"Oh yes, definitely." Ochaco replied, drinking some more water and wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Where do you think they go on dates?" Mina whispered again, the shorter opened her mouth to guess until Shouji's sigh caught their attention.

"Is it really any of your business?" He asked, the question obviously being rhetorical. He had closed his eyes and leaned back a little, feeling himself fade into his own world.

But before that could happen, he felt a familiar sensation on his forearm; the tip of a pen.

This had been going on ever since he turned fifteen. It was in his soulmate's handwriting. Whoever they may be, they seem to forget things.

A lot.

Sometimes, he'd even wake up with a note on his arm that read: Set louder alarm

Or get them in the middle of the day: Don't forget Yuki's birthday!!

Definitely during training: Never answer this number again. It's just your old man- (xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Even in the middle of the night: Look up tricks for falling asleep like a regular human tomorrow

From every little note he got, he had gathered some info; this person is extremely forgetful, and was a heavy sleeper when they actually got to sleep.

And right now, he learned something new:

Beg Koji to buy me a couple packs of ciggs.

"Woah! Shouji, you smoke!?" Kaminari asks, peering over the taller's shoulder and staring wide-eyed at his tanned arm.

"No. It's my Soulmate who smokes, apparently." Shouji furrowed his brows at the words that had appeared on his arm in dark blue ink.

"You should tell them that doing that is not good for you!" Iida exclaimed, now drawing the attention of most of the remaining Class 1-A student's.

"It's none of my business." The albino teen replied nonchalantly, sighing silently to himself.

××××

"Hey Shouji! Wanna join us for movie night? We'll be watching (h/m)!" Mina asked cheerfully, hoping that he would say yes.

And say yes, he did. As soon as the word "okay" left his covered mouth, he was sent to get some snacks and drinks at the nearest convenience store.

So here he was, in a black sleeveless hoodie and a pair of light grey sweats, grabbing some chips and bags of microwaveable popcorn - only for the Powerpuff Girls o Yuuei to accidently explode every. Single. One of them. In said microwave.