Not-So-First Impressions

Mezo Shouji x Male reader
Soulmate AU: Writing on skin

lynx-potato I am so sorry this took so long-

Ink and Smoke - Part 2

"Are you sure you aren't uncomfortable with this?" The (taller/shorter) asked, pulling on one of his many, many muscle tees as he glanced at his phone screen every now and again, his boyfriend's - and Soulmate's - handsome face glowing in the sunlight.

His (h/c) hair blew softly in the breeze, letting his (e/c) eyes sparkle in the bright light that shone down from above.

"I'm positive, Shou!" He chuckled, making the albino haired teen's heart flutter and cheeks flush under his facemask.

You see, it was currently the weekend - Saturday, to be specific - and Mezo Shouji had made a joking suggestion that his Soulmate meet his classmates and friends. Little did he know that (Y/n) would actually love the idea and agree to meeting the chaotic Class 1-A.

"Alright," Shouji shook his as he chuckled to himself.

"Be there when I get there, love! I love you~" The (shorter/taller) blew a kiss into the screen before hanging up after the Hero-in-training replied with four words and continuing his journey to the Yuuei dormitory.

"Things are about to get crazy..."

On the other side of his door stood - er, crouched - a pink skinned teenager, accompanied by The Three Stooges she calls her friends. And Bakugou.

"Wait a minute," Mina trailed off, back away from the door as she was bout to squeal. "Shouji has a girlfriend!?" She concluded.

Way does she think (Y/n) is a woman? Well, that's both due to assuming Shouji was straight, and due to the fact she couldn't hear a single thing from the other side of the conversation.

"Do you think she's coming over?" Sero asked.

"DUH!" Kirishima and Mina both shouted in unison - immediately covering their mouths and gesturing to dash off into the kitchen.

"We have to prepare everything! We're the only ones that know!" Ashido continued to ramble while a certain ash blonde only thought to himself.

'I'm surprised Racoon Eyes' gaydar didn't go off..' He told himself with a neutral expression.

××××

Less than an hour later, there was a knock on the door. Shouji rushed to answer it, but Mina got there first - her ungodly powers are unmatchable when faced with a relationship she didn't know of before now.

Opening the door with a squeal, she was beyond confused when on the other side stood a (tall/short) (lanky/buff/chub :) ) looking guy.

"Uh, h-hi! My name is (L/n). It's nice to meet you!" He smiled.

The bright smile of innocence and kindness (optional- on top of the piercings and tattoos,) sent an arrow straight through the pink girl's heart.

"Wait- who are you?" Sero asked. Bakugou rolled his eyes and shook his head in disappointment, not yet facing the door seeing as he was cooking something for their guest.