Protective Dork

Special Oneshot!
Hiroyuki Kaito x Chubby! Male Reader

(Hope y'all enjoy this.. I wanted to do something special for you guys since we hit 1k and my sister suggested this to me so :p In addition to my OC Yuki, I will be adding my RWBY specific OC Rayne) (( I will be using the Y in (Y/n) for the last initial I need for the team - unless your name/your OC's name starts with a Y, then perfect :D))

Warning: bullying, just overall rudeness of Cardin

Also, you're a fox faunus :)

Kittyisonfire sup sis, I'm using Aitana for the team :)

Your team: RHAY - Rayne, Hiroyuki, Aitana, and (Y/n).

"I swear, her face turned so red-" As Velvet was explaining what happened during lunch, the two heard her scroll beep. When she opened it and saw the message she got, she closed it again and started grabbing her things.

"Sorry (Y/n), that was Coco and the others. I gotta bounce. See you Monday!" The adorable Faunus girl smiled and waved as she left the academy to go hang out with her team.

"Aw, just missed the rabbit. Guess just you'll do for now." Cardin smirked, reaching out to yank harshly on (Y/n)'s fluffy ears.

"This is for skipping lunch today, fatass Faunus scum." He spat, getting a hold of the tips of the shorter's ears and pulling hard on them, causing the young Huntsman to wince as tears welled up in his (e/c) eyes.

As the abuse was being inflicted, (Y/n) could hear fast footsteps; whoever was heading their way was sprinting.

'That's right... He probably noticed I wasn't at lunch..' The (h/c) haired boy thought, whimpering at the pain he felt.

"(Y/n)?" A voice called out, the steps getting louder and louder.

"Speak, and I'll tell all your stupid little friends about you and that other freak." The carrot-top spat quietly.

"Please don't! He's not out yet, a-and-" Cardin yanks harder to get (Y/n) to shut up as the running steps slowed to a stop just around the corner.

"Huh.. guess he's not here..." He trailed off, sighing sadly as he reluctantly started in the other direction.

"Guess you Faunus scum can still take orders. Stupid Faunus freak-"

"Guess you morons can widen your vocabulary." The same voice that had called the taller's name only a mere moment ago, had appeared behind Cardin, scaring him half to death as the voice was deep and low in volume.

"Well, at least by a little bit."

The asshole's smirk quickly returned as he took one hand off of one of (Y/n)'s ears to try and grab the shorter teen that was standing behind him, but the other only dodged with ease.

"Hm.. didn't know they could travel back in time and grab someone to make into a Huntsman," Yuki continued to duck and dodge to evade Cardin's hand as he was still trying to grab him by the collar of his uniform.