Trade.

Katsuki Bakugou x Male reader

(Might wanna call and schedule an appointment with ur dentist, 'cause this shit do be rottin' your teeth-)
((Credit to hailey_the_wolf323 on tiktok ;) ))

"Aw man," Kaminari whined, motioning towards the swarm of fans and reporters with an exhausted nod. "I swear, it's the same stupid reporter every time! She never leaves us alone!"

"You shits can handle 'em. I'm goin' home." Bakugou grumbled, rolling his right shoulder as he was eager to change out of his costume; those gauntlets aren't weightless, you know.

"Oh c'mon, Bakubro! It won't be that bad!" Kirishima smiled brightly, slinging an arm around his friend's shoulder in encouragement.

"Maybe not, but I don't think it'll be worth it." Sero piped up, cracking his neck and popping his elbows as he continued.

"Ever since that first interview, that news crew always cuts him out of the frame and skips over anything he says. Doesn't matter how much he's changed." The noirette shrugged.

"See? Soy sauce agrees with me." Replied the ash-blonde boom-boom man.

"I mean," Pikachu began, "I guess he's not really wrong, in that sense."

"Well, that's that then. Get on home, Bakugou-" Hanta smiled as he saw him already on his way back to the agency to change and go home.

"Tell (L/n) we said hi!" Kaminari shouted after him, quickly getting surrounded by the news cast and fans as he barely heard the taller wave him off with a mocking tone of gibberish.

××××

Climbing the small steps on to the porch, Bakugou fished out his house key, stepping inside once he unlocked the bright red door.

Throwing his keychain on the the small hook on the wall next to the door, he groaned as he removed his light jean jacket as well.

Making his way past the kitchen, he heard the faint sounds of quiet laughter and deep chuckles cutting over what appeared to be yet another video revolving around the oh-so hilarious content of ReeKid.

As Katsuki neared the front side of the couch, he saw he amazingly handsome and caring fiancé of three months, (Y/n) (L/n) lying on his back, head turned to the left as he kept his (e/c) eyes trained on the tv screen while he subconsciously chewed lightly on one of the aglets (-thank you, Phineas and Ferb-) of his hoodie string.

His hoodie...

His hoodie. As in, his own hoodie. His hoodie that Kat has known he's had at least since they moved into the Yuuei dorms back in high school. The hoodie (Y/n) bought. For himself.

His vibrant red eyes narrowed in irritation as he growled and grunted as he decided to keep walking to their shared bedroom down the hall. Not before looking back behind him of course, catching a glimpse of (Y/n)'s head lifted up to see what the deal was and why his lover didn't drop on top of him to cuddle like he usually did after a long day of Hero work.

'FUCK! THAT DAMN DOUBLE CHIN OF HIS IS SO DAMN CUTE HOLY FUCK-'

He stomped back out of the room with something in hand. Stopping in front of the couch - right in front of (Y/n)'s face - he felt a small heat creep up the back of his neck and rise to his cheeks as the (shorter/taller) looked up at him, causing him to look away.

When the (h/c) haired man raised an eyebrow, a tick mark seemed to appear on Bakugou's forehead. He pulled his arm back and chucked the ball of fabric at the other's face, trying desperately to keep up his old 'tough guy with a constant scowl' act as he spoke up.

"Trade."

That was it.

That was all he said.

(Y/n) didn't even have to unfold the jumbled mess in his hands to know what it was, why it was thrown at him, and why Katsuki said that single word.

He pulled his own hoodie over his head, handing it off to the (taller/shorter) as he put the new one on.

After he had it on, he noticed the unforgettable skull design that was patched onto it, smiling at his partner before reaching his arms out like a little kid.

The ash-blonde wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and lifted him up, only to plop himself and his fiancé back down on to the couch, now content with what he and his future husband wearing as they held each other tight and close.

"You're a dork, you know that?"

"Shuddup, dumbass." He smiled into the other's chest, relaxing as (Y/n)'s heavenly fingers ran through his hair, coaxing him into a peaceful dreamscape of their wedding day.

I think this one is fucking adorable-
I don't even care what y'all think I love this one.

Hope y'all enjoyed, have a MARVELOUS day/night, and remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own requests :)

Cya!