Boys Can Be Ballerina's, Too

Keiji Akaashi x Ballerina! Male Reader x Koutaro Bokuto

(SUPRISE! You can thank my childhood movie: Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses for this one.)

"Absolutely not!" A shrieking voice yelled, startling the (h/c) boy so bad, his form faltered and he fell to the floor.

"No son of mine will ever be caught dancing!" The woman spat, stomping down the steps until she reached her son, ignoring the way he flinched as she reach down and yanked the silken shoes off of his feet.

"I never want to see you doing something so disgusting again!" She glared down at the poor young boy, fuming with anger.

His (e/c) eyes were wide with horror, tears welling up in big beautiful orbs while she stomped away, taking his slippers with her, cutting the ribbons and throwing them away.

That was six years ago. Though his mother was a horrid witch, (Y/n) (L/n) never stopped. Just because she stripped him of his ballet shoes, doesn't mean he could never dance again.

Every night since that day, he's gone to bed with aching feet, but a smile on his face.  His father knew of his passion to "dance just like the pretty ladies on the TV", as the young boy declared with a sparkle in his eyes.

The man was happy for his son, that he had discovered something he wanted to do so badly, something that would make him happy. He was proud of him.

Unfortunately, his mother never changed. That woman still forbade (Y/n) from doing something so "feminine" as her son.

And so, here he was during the day; Fukurodani's volleyball practice.  Normally, he would pretend to enjoy it - he didn't have anything against the sport, he just preferred to do something that brought him true joy.

But today, he was especially ecstatic. Why? Well, because Coach had announced there would be no after school practice today due to the majority of players that would be absent right after school.

Everyone else was bummed, Bokuto being the most, but (Y/n)? He was overjoyed! Barely able to contain his excitement, he kept a cheer down by chewing on his bottom lip with a smile.

The (h/c) teen thought his bottled up happiness continued undetected, however, unbeknownst to him, a certain curly black haired Setter caught him from the corner of his eye, who nudged the owlish male beside him.

'He looks so happy, really, happy. I wonder why...' Akaashi thought to himself, finding the way his teammate's eyes sparkled so suddenly undeniably precious.

'Like a little kid on a Holiday's morning..' He smiled a little at the comparison, catching the attention of the Captain as the owl-like male smirked and waggled his brows at the shorter.

Akaashi rolled his eyes at his friend, brushing off the fact that Bokuto knew he was swooning for their Libero - despite the fact the Wing Spiker was quite the simp himself.

××××

Impatiently tapping the eraser of his pencil against his desk repeatedly, (Y/n) watched the clock intensely in wait for the bell to chime and signal that class - and school - was over.

As soon as it did, (Y/n)'s eyes lit up as he swiped his papers and homework from his desk right into his open backpack below, zipping it up and throwing it over his shoulder.

He sprinted from his seat, out the classroom door, racing excitedly to the doors to the gym.

"W-woah-!" A loud familiar voice exclaimed.