Shouldn't Be Delivery, But It Is

Class 1-A x FtM! Aizawa's Son! Reader

Quirk: Tinker(see description in "Anniversary")

Info: Bottom line, you're in the Support course and Mei is your best friend. Why is she you're best friend all the time? Because I love her. She's my wife. So deal with it. Shinsou is also your best friend. Because I love him. He's my husband. So deal with it.

It was getting to be around lunchtime as (Y/n) yawns, nearly stabbing himself in the eye with his flathead screwdriver. He pulls his hand back away from his face and shakes his head to wake up a little more.

"Wow, you are not a morning person, are ya?" Mei joked, working out some kinks in one of her old babies.

"Yeah, surprisingly I'm not." The (h/c) teen retorted sarcastically, rubbing his eyes to get at least some comprehensible vision back.

"I mean, who would expect the son of the most dead-beat looking Hero to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed every morning?" Hatsume chuckled at Shinsou's remark, fishing around in her toolbox to find something specific.

"You'd be surprised to find out just how high that number is, Hitoshi." (Y/n) chuckled back, not turning around to tap his pink-haired best friend on the shoulder and hand her an Allen wrench.

Having done this type of tool exchange a million times since they met, she grabbed her wire cutters and handed them back in trade as she took the wrench from him.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something." The purple haired insomniac queried.

"What's up?"

"What's in that brown paper bag you brought with you?"

(Y/n) stopped in his tracks, head jerking up to look straight ahead at the wall, slowly moving his gaze down to the end of his desk - seeing that brown paper bag he was talking about. His eyes were wider than the crater left in Kamino.

He dropped his tools and grabbed the bag, flying out the door and sprinting through the halls.

"Huh. Guess it was Aizawa's lunch." Mei shrugged, going back to what she was doing.

"Why didn't this work again?"
.
.
"Oh yeah!"
.
.
.
"Oh no-"

"Oh fu-"

Ignoring the bomb that had seemingly gone off back in the Support room, (Y/n) continued his way towards his Dad's classroom. Class 1-A.

He's never gone inside - he was always told not to. That the kids inside were problamatic and would be a bad influence.

He was a little scared of that. Seeing as he was best friends with Mei Hatsume and Hitoshi Shinsou. (Everyone says he's a Villain under cover, but (Y/n) knows he's secretly the biggest Eraserhead fan he's ever met.)

He hears someone shouting apologies from behind him, they become quiet as he rounds the corner, seeing the giant "1-A" door come into view from farther down the hall.

"I'm gonna make it!"

"Run zombie, run!"

"Shut it, Monoma!"

"Ow!"

(Y/n) ignores the shouts coming from 1-B's doorway and slides on his feet to stop as he reaches 1-A.

Standing there frozen for a minute, he takes a deep breath, sliding the door open with force.

"Hey Dad! I totally forgot to bring you you're lunch."
.
.
.
"MR. AIZAWA, YOU HAVE A SON!?"

The whole class erupted into chatter upon the new information they got from their teacher's personal life.

Shouta sighed and closed his tired eyes.

"Lucky for you pests, I didn't plan anything important for today. Meaning, I'm tired and I'm going to sleep and you can ask (Y/n) here any questions you'd like." As soon as he finished speaking, a Pikachu-looking kid raised his hand and opened his mouth.

Before he could even draw in enough breath to speak, (Y/n)'s Father cut him off.

"Do not flirt with my son."

"Yessir." The Pikachu sighs, his expression going from excited and eager to dejected and upset in the span of a second.

"Now, be quiet."

'So! I get to spend my lunch with a class full of problematic troublemaking Heroes-in-training!'
.
.
.
'Oh boy...'

Alright! A few things,
1) I'm so sorry this took so long for me to get out
2) There may be a part 2 for this oneshot, depending on how my creativity flow goes
3) This is a serious announcement:

Wattpad has started deleting books that go against their guidelines. Therefore, I won't be writing any smutshots. I don't think that affects this book very much considering making nsfw stuff out in the open makes me uncomfortable and I've never done it before.

I just wanted to try and get the word out there; maybe help by warning any other authors here that do write that kind of stuff.

Anyways! I hope you all enjoyed this very short oneshot! Have a wonderful day/night, and remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own request!

(Again, I hope this is what you wanted^^;)