Yeah... i'M a gAmEr

Tomura Shigaraki x FtM Reader

(Requested by: cwispycaptain So, so sorry it took me so long, I've struggling with a bunch of writer's block lately and it is sO not easy, haha-)

Credit to @BarnOwlJPG for the Quirk. Though, I only changed it a tiny bit.

Quirk: Time Lag- Whenever you choose, within a 10 mile radius, they can make time lag worse than playing Destiny 2 on an old HP laptop. However, while you use it, you cant breathe. :)

Today was a fairly standard day off for the League of Villains. Kurogiri was tending to the bar where Mr. Compress sat, Dabi was brooding in the corner mumbling something about hating his dad, Toga and Twice were playing patty cake while laying upside down on the floor.

It was a good day.

A good day to kick someone's ass in Mario Kart...

"How do you keep winning!?" (Y/n) asked his boyfriend, swatting his hand away when he tried to scratch at his neck.

"It's a skill I've been honing for years now, (N/n)." Shigaraki shrugged, setting his Switch down to crack his knuckles.  All damn day, (Y/n)'s been losing to this Handy Man.

And he'd had enough of it.

"One more round, whaddya say?" The (taller/shorter) asked, picking up his device and setting up a new game, already knowing you wouldn't say no.

Shigaraki knew his lover was never one to give up so easily. That, and he has the determination to win anything that comes his way, no matter how many times he has to start over and try again.  And Tomura admired that.

"Of course. Final round: the one where you get your ass handed to you, Shiggy..!" The (h/c) haired male said, cracking his neck and rolling his shoulders to show how ready he was.

"Alright," the other shrugged again, "just don't get upset when you lose. Again~"

××××

(Y/n) was losing; in 8th place, to be exact.

He was about to turn to Shigaraki and yell out that he was too good, but then (Y/n) hatched an idea.

He kept his kart driving, turning corners and dodging shells left and right but, as he did this, he began to even out his breathing, sitting up straight to allow his lungs to expand as big as they could.

His boyfriend heard the change in his breathing, snapping his head up from the screen of his Switch and staring at the suddenly content male beside him.

"(Y/n), I know what you're doing! Don't you do it! That's cheating-!" Suddenly, (Y/n) stared back at Tomura, a crazed twinkle in his eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE-!"

Time froze for a few seconds, before the dusty blue haired Villain moved, but lagging - only allowing a few words out at a time.

"(Y-"

"SO-"

"DEA-"

"FU-"

The entire time, (Y/n) knew he only had about a minute to race past Shiggy's character in the game. So, he did just that.

"YOU- LUCK- GOD- AMNIT- I- GON- KI- OU-! (Y-!"

As he crossed the finish line, time resumed as normal.

"-/NNNN)!"

"aAAH-!"

I know it's kinda short, but I thought it was cute and pretty funny-

I hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful day/night, and remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own request!

Catch ya on the flip :)

>BONUS<

"Now that you're done killing me," (Y/n) began, sighing as the screens on their devices was lit up in colors, the word 'GAME' displayed over the scene.

"Can we go cuddle now?" Tomura thought for a minute, before giving an answer.

"Yeah, but you have to take that off." He replied, gesturing to his partner's chest binder.  (Y/n) groaned.

"Hey, we may be Villains, but we're all about safety."

.

.

.

"In some cases- just take it off so we can sleep."

"Yeah yeah, alright."