*AGGRESSIVE TRUMPET NOISEEEEEEES*

HELLO!
IT IS I!
THE PIECE OF SHIT WHO NEVER PUBLISHES REQUESTS ON TIME! -tiny pathetic confetti noises-

AS YOU CAN SEE, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! WHY DO I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!? BECAUSE I DISCOVERED A NEW VOICE ARTIST ON YOUTUBE CALLED REDACTED ASMR!!

NEVER HEARD OF HIM!? WELL, IF YOU LIKE VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES, INCUBI, ELEMENTAL MAGIC USERS, ENERGETIC MAGIC USERS, CULTS, AND DREAMWALKERS, THEN I'VE JUST SET YOU UP FOR LIFE WITH THE BEST DRUG OF THAT SAME LIFE! Seriously, even if you don't like stuff like that, you should really give his stuff a listen(he has playlists of each character, I started with Sam^^) because, in all honesty, I hate usual stuff about Vamps and Werewolves specifically(that other stuff is coolio in the majority of context), but I decided "eh, what the hell" and decided to give it a listen. I became invested and I'm now obsessed with his story. This guy's world building skills are fucking immaculate! Each character route you can listen to ties in to one huge story! IT'S ALL ONE. BIG. STORY, GUYS! It's all M4A x listener audios — which seems at first like nothing special, but his audios are the first audios I've listened to where I feel like the characters are addressing me as a he/him individual WITHOUT ACTUALLY USING HE/HIM PRONOUNS. SHIT'S WHACK BROS.

Anyway, all of this is to say, if you're interested in not only stellar and such beautifully-written complex characters, one huge world of magical individuals, and feeling as though someone loves you in a romantic and/or very brotherly sense(the friendships in the Redactedverse legit make me sob-), but are also into listening to audio stuff like that, give it a try and go check him out...

BECAUSE MY REQUESTS NOW INCLUDE CHARACTERS FROM THE REDACTEDVERSE!! -LOUD CONFETTI-

THE CHARACTERS I WILL AND WILL NOT WRITE FOR WILL BE ON THE REQUEST PAGE ASAP! GO WILD! (pro tip: my favorites are Sam and Milo-)

CATCH YOU FUCKERZ ON THE FLIP-SIDE, GANGIN'-