Dumpling!

Satori Tendou x Chubby! Male Reader

[Requested by nex_06 ! Thank you for the request, it's kinda short, but I hope you like it!]

   "Oh Munchkin~!" Satori called out, closing the door behind him and taking a quick detour to the laundry room to see the washer was already set for his gym stuff to go in with the load.
   'Such a sweetheart, my (N/n)~' he thought to himself, emptying his bag — excluding his shoes — into the washer, closing the hatch, and starting the cycle. Before leaving the room, he checked the dryer, but saw no clothes inside. Raising a brow, Tendou exited the laundry room and looked around a little more observantly; he noticed the scent of lavender and lemon just before you walked into the livingroom.   When you spotted him, you smiled from ear to ear and rushed over, hugging him close.
   "Welcome home, Honey Bun~" He squeezed you tight, pressing his cheek against yours with a content sigh.  "How was practice?" You ask, giving his ear a quick kiss before pulling away and leading him to the couch to sit and relax for the time being.
   "It was great," he began, "at one point, Wakatoshi spiked the ball so hard and it hit Goshiki right in~ the face — we took him to the infirmary because his nose was bleeding all over the place, but it was kinda funny!" Tendou hummed and giggled at his short story, fiddling with your fingers.
   "I can hear him now," you giggled with him, the scene playing out in your head. "Sounds like you had fun, my Strawberry Shortcake!" You smiled brightly at him and he smiled back, but huffed soon after.
   "What's wrong?"
   "How come I have all these cute nicknames you give me and the best I can come up with is Munchkin? You're not even that short!" He exaggerated, flopping over your lap and resting his head on your full thighs.
   "I quite like the nickname Munchkin~" you assured, brushing your fingers through his hair.
   "Well, yeah, but I feel like there's one that fits you a whole lot better!" He pondered for a little while as you spoke up:
   "Oh, by the way, I called and ordered dinner from Yusu's — that really cute restaurant a few blocks away. Even ordered extra dumplings this time~" You cooed, trying to help lighten his mood a little, knowing how much the both of you absolutely love that place. Suddenly, Satori perked up with a gasp and wide eyes.
   "That's it!" The redhead exclaimed, you cokced your head in question.  "I love Yusu's dumplings~ and I love you! So, I'll put the two together, and call you my Dumpling!" He cheered with a bright smile, leaning up to kiss you sweetly.
   "My Dumpling! Dumpling, Dumpling~!" He sat up and wrapped his arms around you, rocking the two of you back and forth and around and around, chanting your new nickname with joy. You rolled your eyes playfully, holding him back.
   "I love you,"
   "Yay~! My Dumpling loves me! And I love my Dumpling~"

(Took a little while to get an active idea for this, but then I was like "DUMPLING" and now this exists and I'm happy :) )

Hope you enjoyed! I wish for everyone to have a wonderful day/night! And remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own request!
Sayonara, homeboys.