Chapter 2 .

I confidently strutted down the runway feeling like a princess as my long red dress  , flowed behind me . keeping a straight face and instantly feeling proud of being a Muslim .

I swung my covered hand and turned to the audience , turning to the other side to give a better view of the turtle neck dress hanging loosely but beautifully against my body .

I turned back and headed backstage as the audience's clap echoed around the whole hall .

Sighing , I rushed to  hug Stephanie happily .

She hugged me back then held my hand as we strutted back into the runway , where we took a bow .

Exhilarating as always .

We walked back inside and rejoiced with Stephanie and my fellow models .

*******

I was sipping on my apple juice when there was a reported security struggle at the entrance .

Stephanie went out to check what was going on as I began packing our stuff for home .

Whoever it is , I hope they get him or her out of this place soon .

I was so exhausted , the preparation was draining and I'm ready to sleep on the davenport ( couch ) if I have to . After packing everything we needed , I slung the bag over my shoulder and headed out .

" Get . Out . Of . Here ! " - I heard her yell .

I rushed by her side and huffed once I saw who it was .

" Just the woman I wanted to see , " - he smiled approaching me .

I took a step back as two security men stepped in front of me .

" Stay away from her Martins , what's wrong with you ! "- Stephanie pushed him away further .

" Don't take it the wrong way Stephanie , I just wanted to congratulate your friend . She was astounding ! "- he stepped closer .

I took steps back and clutched the bag .

" Send him away , " - Stephanie instructed .

They escorted him out while Stephanie ran to hug me .

" I think I'll going to be needing a restraining warrant against that ...guy . "- I laughed breaking the hug .

" Be quick about it , "- I stated dragging her out . I nodded sadly at the others who sent apologetic smiles my way .

She got into her seat ,  stopping on my tracks when I saw a note tucked by my side of the window .

I sighed and gently opened it .

You were amazing as always ,
Hope to see you soon !

Brooke Martins .

I tore the note into bits and dumped them in the nearest trash can .

" What kept you so long ? " - Stephanie asked .

" That Brooke guy tucked a note by my window , " - I unclenched my hand once I noticed I was hurting myself .

" That ... , " - she mumbled something after that .  I'm  very sure they were insulting words .

" Don't worry , just keep him away from me and I won't squash his toe , "- I smiled .

" Well ... That would be kind of nice to see though , " - she raised an eyebrow .