Chapter 13 .

Damien's POV .

" Thanks for walking with me ," - Brianna smiled flipping her hair to the side .

" It was a pleasure , " - she smiled playfully pushing me away .

" ... Maybe we could do this again ? " - she asked , her face showing she could take it when I say No but her eyes pleading for me to say Yes .

" Of course , " - Anything to make you happy Brianna .

" So ... I had a great time today but I have to go finish my workload and I mean I have lot to do . " - she went into her bag to bring out her phone .

" Do you need any help ? " - I shrugged
" I promise to keep the pricking to a minimum , maybe turn it down to five pokes ? "- she laughed holding her stomach .

" Bye Damien , " - she waved before getting into her car .

* Ring * Ring *

I watched her car become blurry before I picked up the call .

" James just tried to steal your monkey , what should we do ? " -

" Him again ?! Turn the sprinkler on and put the room on lockdown , turn the air conditioner to maximum and make sure he never trespasses again ."

" No way ! "

" What ? "

" He is trying to hack the room . "-

" Whatever you do , don't let him take that monkey , "-

" I was able to stop him but who knows what he'll think of next . "

" You see the exposed wire on the wall , the one by the bed , lower it into the water . "

" Smart , * cheering at the background *"

" What happened ? "

" Next level ! "- he screams .

" Yes ! One more level and we will be history on this game . I'll be there for the final level this night , get the guys to meet up at my house tonight . "-

" Sure will , see you soon . "

" Don't forget the presentation for the investors tomorrow Daniel , and I'm serious . Business mode . "

" I know , I know , business mode . See you soon . " - I ended the call .

I found shade and sat down to finish my last charts for the meeting next week as well .

" Damien , the usual ? " - the ice cream man yells from a few yards away .

I gave him a thumbs up then returned to my work .

My phone being on silent , I concentrated on my work typing away.

" Thanks ," - I smiled taking a lick but still typing away .

" Here Mr . Damien , someone said I should give it to you . " - the ice cream man approached once again with a piece of paper in hand.

" ...ok , thank you . " - I took the paper from him and read .

Go to the hospital NOW !

I placed my laptop down and went to the ice cream man .

" Who gave you this ? " -

" He is the one standing ... Oh * realises no one is there * he was just standing there a few moments ago .

My looked around the park , everything normal .