Chapter 16 .

Damien's POV .

Three Months Later .

These past months had been spent every minute thinking about Pakeeza's well being .

Where she is ?

What she's doing ?

What's she eating ?

Who is she with ?

It is safe where she is now ?

But now I think it's too much because now whatever I do she's the one on my mind , I can't eat without imagining she's there , I can't sleep without calling to check on her , I can't even start work without calling to wish her a good morning .

And to be honest I'm scared because I want to be with her almost all the time , even more than Brianna , the woman I'm dating .

Pakeeza has taken every space of my brain and she doesn't even know it , that sometimes I just want to give her a hug so badly , or even a handshake .
*Sigh *

I've been respecting her boundaries hoping that these feelings or if it is will all go away but they're still there , stronger than ever .

Now I don't even know what to do and I haven't slept for nights thinking about her religious restrictions , or if she'll give us a chance if I am able to break up with Brianna .

" You know your Eiffel tower stunt ruined an amazing dress and hijab . " - I looked through the mirror to look at her expression but froze when I saw her.

" You're looking too long , Damien . " -

" Sorry , " I mumbled with a smile .

Maybe it's just brotherly love .

Maybe .

Just maybe .

" You had fun didn't you ? " - I shook my head to clear my thoughts .

" Yeah , but you could have still gone without the slime pool . "- she answered moving away when she caught me staring again .

" Sorry , "- " I was just checking for something . " - I lied .

Flash back .

" I'm not getting on that thing , what if it falls with me still on it . " - Pakeeza looks at it again shaking her head .

" If you don't climb then I'll just have to push you into the pool of slime . " -

" You . Wouldn't . "

" Oh I would , " - I challenge .

" Fine but let me tie Miss . Cat first . " - she tied her stuffed cat to her waist and began climbing the wall that looked like the Eiffel tower .

I also began climbing , " the loser buys the winner five boxes of chocolate chip cookies "- I climbed faster .

" No fair ! "- she also began climbing faster .

I was almost there but then looked down to see where was .

" Your knot is loosening ! "- I yelled but I was too late , the cat was falling and heading directly into the slime .

" No ~" - She also let go and reached out for her cat , reaching there in time to throw the cat away but falling directly into the pool .

" Arghh ! "- she laughed .

" What happened ? "- Stephanie got out shocked about what was in front of her.

" Both of you inside now ! " - she scolded .