Chapter 12 .

Getting up for my Fajr prayer , I found a blanket over me , I smiled rubbing my eyes to see Stephanie also covered with a blanket .

I walked upstairs but as I was about to enter , I found a stuffed tall pink cat with a note attached to it .

I didn't know if you were going to be allergic to cats since you being the weirdo you are but guess what I decided to go for... a stuffed animal !
P. S . If it turns out you're allergic to this too then you need to see a doctor , seriously .

Damien .

I picked up the gift and gave it a tight hug sniffing it a minute later just to be sure.

*******

I started the engine and drove off the house during my lunch break .

Upon arrival , I inhaled heavily with my heavy sunglasses on .

I quickly entered the canteen and was overwhelmed with a hug .

" Pakeeza , how could you do this to us . You didn't call us and we were worried so sick to top it all off we hadn't heard of you since all that chaos and I have been worried sick , did I tell you I was worried sick ? ... * Breathes * are you feeling okay ? "- Mrs . Willow continued still with a hug .

" I'm fine and sorry for not calling you . I had been occupied with stuff . " - she sat me down and closed the curtains so hurriedly I went under my table .I poked my eyes out to see a smile on her face .

" Sorry , the camera holding people might be around , fancy a cuppa ? "- I burst into laughter .

" I see what you did there and yes I would love one . "

" Gran --- Pakeeza ! "- Gwen ran towards me almost knocking the both of us down .

" Hi there too , "- I smiled . " Look who has a glowing face ? "

"Well ... I took your advice and I haven't felt this belonged in my family for a while . Thank you . "- she hugged me again .

" Gwen , what's wrong ? "- Mrs . Willow came out of the kitchen with my cup of tea , french toast and scrambled eggs .

She placed them in front of me and forced me to sit down .

" Now eat , you look extremely skinny ,"- she held the cup to my mouth .

" Leave her alone granny because I brought juicy news . * Turns to me * you know after I watched your interview with B . A News , I've been waiting impatiently for that exposition video for so long and guess what ... Someone posted it on telegram , instagram , twitter , everywhere ! " - she started jumping up and down .

" Really ? Subhanalla , what did you find out ? " - I impatiently asked eyes popped out and an excited beating heart .

" It is the rival of your company , Brooke Martins ! So I made sure I reposted , retweeted and protested until it got to the police and now his company is being investigated and he is wanted by the police . Justice is being served ! "- she screamed , tears in my eyes .

So finally I'm going to be free from him . I --- I can't believe this . Alhamdulila .

" Pakeeza , aren't you happy about this ? " - Gwen shakes me bringing me back .

" I --- I --- I am , I'm just speechless . Thank you Gwen , it means a lot to me . " - I hugged her beating myself very hard so I don't break down in tears.

" Now enough of all this talk , eat dear . " - I nodded and took bites with smiles on and even if I wanted to stop I knew I couldn't because I'm happy , truly happy . It's finally over .