Chapter 3 .

I was disturbed in my sleep when loud music kept waking me .

I tossed and turned , covered my head with the pillow but there was no escape .

Damien was at it again .

Please don't make me wake up , my whole body hurts and I need rest .
Wiping the tears from my eyes , I covered my hair with a scarf and headed to his room downstairs .

" Keep it down ! " - I reached there to meet Stephanie already knocking down his door in anger and fatigue .

" Why the music ? " - I slowly walked to her . Yawning as I covered my mouth .

" I don't even know * yawns * and it's just six thirty . "- she kept knocking even though it kept fading  due to tiredness .

She headed upstairs then came back with a bottle of water and a set of keys  .

Finally , I don't think my eyes can hold up being opened for long .

She unlocked the door ---

" Don't come inside Pakeeza , " - she instructed while I nodded and shifted five steps away .

He must be exercising or something .

" Ahhhhh ! " - I heard Damien yell . I assume she poured the water on him .

" Turn the music off ! " - she yelled coming out .

" We can go back to bed now . Did you perform your fajr today ? " - she asked rubbing her eyes .

" Yes , I had to wait after sunrise before going back to sleep . "- I answered opening my bedroom door .

" Thendigxsj ... I don't even know what I'm saying , see you after a good rest . " - she waved as I closed my door and ran to hug my bed .

*******

Stretching my arms , I felt refreshed then smiled . Now that , was a good rest .

Ghufraanaka .

I stepped out of the bathroom and wore the clothes I had laid out on my bed .

Opening the door , a welcoming aroma slapped me right on the nose as my stomach rumbled .

I ran downstairs and frowned when I saw who was in the kitchen .

" Good morning , Grandma ~ " - he sang smugly placing a plate of egg and bread out for me .

" Good morning , " - I mumbled taking my plate .

" Would you like a cup of tea ? " - he held it out to me .

" Yeah , " - I answered waiting for him to place it on the counter .

" Are you seriously ... , " - he shook his head and placed it down pushing it in front of me .

I took it and poured myself a glass . Walking out to find Stephanie on her way to the kitchen herself.

"... You better wash the dishes after this . " - she looked around the kitchen .  " Because I'm not touching the mountain of plates you've created . " - she picked up her cup of tea .

" But I - I made you two breakfast ! "- his eyes popped .

" So ? "- she came to sit next to me .

" So ? So?! You could wash the plates in which i made the food for you two  to eat . "- he left the kitchen to confront his sister while I intentionally sipped my tea loudly out of awkwardness .

" You also ate some of the food , didn't you ?  "- I got up to sit a couch away from them .

" You are so ungrateful , I can't believe this . My fingers hurt from doing all this for my one and only sister and look what I get . "- he gestured to the fried egg she was taking a bite out of .