Chapter 7 .

I stepped off the car and went inside the supermarket , searching for the grocery list in my bag .

Sighing after I had found it , I quickened my pace and went for a shopping cart .

Chicken ,

Chicken ,

More chicken ,

Another batch of chicken ,

Apple juice ,

Orange juice ,

Grape juice ,

Loaves of bread ,

Butter ,

Tea bags ,

A load of ice cream ,

Spaghetti ,

Grates of eggs ,

Vegetables ,

Fruit ,

Milk ,

Bottles of water ,

" My feet , " - I groaned after long minutes of walking around this supermarket .

" Pakeeza Cruz ! " - I heard someone call my name making me turn around .

Three Hijabi teenagers giggled as they surrounded me overwhelming me with their british accent except the brown skinned girl , she seems to not be from here also .

" It's you ! " - they continued giggling .

" Can we have a picture ?" - they already had their phones up taking pictures .

" Can we please have autographs too ? " - they asked bringing out random sheets .

I signed it with love and hugged them as requested .

Is this how famous people feel ?

I smiled and continued my shopping .

" Thank you , " - I gave a smile to the cashier and left with a lot of shopping bags to last us for a month .

After placing them all in the backseat of the car , I took my seat and drove ahead but stopping once I saw an amazing hijab .

I parked and ran out of the car to buy it .

It looked so beautiful with two flower patterns on the side but then decided to buy a lavender dress for Stephanie as well .

I paid for it with another smile . I placed the shopping bag in another seat and drove three blocks ahead to a canteen .

While locking the car , I heard Mrs . Willow call my name . I quickly turned and hugged the fifty something year old woman with a few grey hairs tied in a wonderful bun . The shining of the sun giving her glossy face a glow .

She dragged me inside already sitting me down .

" I've missed you so much , " - she hugged me with kisses all over my face .

I laughed kissing one of her cheek ,

" Hi Gwen , " - I greeted the red haired grand - daughter of Mrs . Willow .

" Hi , " - She greeted back .

This here is a Charity Canteen I built three months after my arrival to England from my first paycheck as a small time model . This Canteen is where I am able to feed homeless people .

" Is she still angry about her red hair , " - I asked taking out my fork to eat the pancakes Mrs . Willow has served .

" Yes , she's still asking why her and her mother are the only ones with red hair . " - she laughed .