Chapter 19 .

Pakeeza's POV .

" Thank you girls for coming , "- I smiled when I saw the both of them wearing pajamas .

" You do . Not . Know what we had to go through before having this chance . "- she throws her luggage on the floor .

Brianna enters , her eyes red , her face depressed , her mouth trembling .

" What's your bag , Brianna ? "- I asked gently .

" Well ... There's another reason why I wanted the slumber party tonight ... * Sighs * Damien and Brianna ... They broke up . "

* Gasps *
" Oh Brianna , I'm so sorry . "- I opened my arms .

" * Sniffs * I feel so terrible , Pakeeza . "- she hugs me back , her body trembling in my arms .

Subhanallah , she really was in love with him .

" we'll pull through this together , " - I tightened my arms around her .

" But it hurts so bad * sniffs * "-

" I don't know how it feels hence I'm not in the right position to advise you but Brianna you're a good person , I'll be there for you * sniffs * "- my eyes started building up with tears .

" Enough * wipes tears * all of this is making me emotional . "- Stephanie interrupted .

I wiped Brianna's tears and pointed to the luggage they brought .

" What's in there ? "-

" Just a couple of stuff to make this Slumber party fun . "- she sits by me .

" And what is the slumber party going to be about ? "- I looked at the luggages once more .

" Well ... Because of your religion , the games we could play are limited but I still managed to bring fun stuff ! "- she opened one of the luggages to bring out a warm blanket .
" Hence , our first game is going to be ... Drumroll please ...detect that lie !"

" * Laughs * what game is that ? "- Brianna asked looking between Stephanie and I .

" It's a game Stephanie and I invented when we completed university together . "- I got off the bed to wear the clothes the girls brought for me .

"The game is like ... You tell a very short story while the other players figure out a lie in it and the player who detects gets twenty points but if no one gets it right , the player who told the story gets the points . "-

Brianna nods " ok I think I get it . "-

" I'm ready " - I announced sitting on my hospital bed .

" So I'll go first , "- Stephanie stated as the three of us managed to get space on the bed .

" So Mr . Simon lived in a house alone , he never got out at least not regularly , he hardly talked to his neighbours . . . But then one day he goes to walk a neighbor's dog , throws a party but then shocking to the neighbours , he died the next morning . "-

I looked at Brianna's puzzled face .

" Ok , let's see ... I'd say walking a dog would be a lie because I'm guessing he knew he was going to die so maybe it urged him to live the world being in good terms with his close ones . "- I tried .