Chapter 34 .

Damien's POV .

I glare at Raid and storm out of the restaurant leaving Rahmat's question unanswered .

" The both of you , seriously ! " - she screams after me but I catch a shadow only to turn and find Raid behind me .

" What , do you have something else to say ? " - I glare at him .

" I'm just not getting what she sees in you . " -

" you — , " - I punch square in the face . I was meaning to do that .

Rahmat runs to stand in between us again .

" I came here to help you guys find Pakeeza and you two are here fighting for the love of a woman who has been kidnapped . " -
" Now , get in the car and keep your fists away from each other . " - she orders .

" Don't cross me again , Raid . " -

I avert my gaze and sit at the driver's seat .

" Raid ... move to the backseat , I can't afford to risk my  life  because of your jealousy " - she gestured to the backseat door .

After Rahmat got into the car , I began driving not giving a dime of care weather Raid was in the car or not .

" What have I gotten myself into . " - I hear Rahmat mumble .

*******

Immediately I hit the brakes we all headed inside , nobody wanting to utter a word to the other .

I especially didn't want to talk to Raid .

" You guys should try to resolve this for the meantime , I'm going to give feedback to the chief . " - she waved the phone at us and headed out to the parlour .

I took a glance at Raid and walked passed him .

And as I did , my brain just mumbling

How dare he ?

How dare he ?

How dare he question the love I have for her.

We've been through a lot together for him to just question it .

I do love her

And there's not doubt about that .

How dare you Raid !

Flashback .

I jolt up from my bed when I hear her screaming .

I rush to her room picking the bat I placed by my bed .

I'll get you this time Brooke .

Opening the door in a rush , I drop the bat due to the scene before me .

Pakeeza was crying in her sleep asking Brook to let her go .

My heart broke as I walked slowly towards her . I knelt  down and started cooing her .

" shhhh , he won't get you . He won't get you " - I kept whispering until the crying stopped . I found tissue in front of her dressing mirror and wipedher face with it .