Chapter 39 .

Brooke's POV .
Friday .
7:46 pm .

" Hurry Dan ! " - I call out to the so called friend of mine .

"Hold your horses , I'm not the one who told you to go and kidnap some girl . " - He rushes to the car to open the booth while I put  an unconscious Pakeeza in .

" Don't talk like that . " -

" Talk like what ? " - he closes the booth and gets in the car .

" Don't talk like I'm crazy . " -

" —-you are . I mean who kidnaps a girl and decides on his own to leave the country with her . A girl who clearly doesn't feel the same way about you . " -
I scoff  and start the engine .

" And what do you know about love ? " -

"Really , you're going with that now . " -

" She loves me —" -

" but what ? She doesn't know it yet ? " - he laughs .

" Well I don't see what's so amusing about this situation . " -

" ok . At least I'm not a fugitive . " - he holds out his hands .

" That's enough Dan , if you don't have anything funny to say , then just keep quiet . Your opinion as you can see is not needed . " -

" Alright then , let's get this over with so I can get back to my life . " - I chuckle glad I got him off my back and ruffled his feathers a bit .

" Do I look fat in these jeans ? " - I shift a little to show him my bum .

Dan is the only friend I have right at this moment .
All my friends have left me . I don't have money , I can't wear my expensive suits anymore so sadly I have to turn to this shirts and jeans as my everyday look now .

Don't worry Pakeeza , I'll start wearing the suits you love so much when we leave this country .

Dan' s laughter brings me out of my thoughts .

" Really Brooke , if you just wanted me to laugh , you could have just bought me food or something . " - he turns to look out the window .

" I'm serious though . " -

" Brooke just leave me alone . "
I know if it wasn't for the favour I called in , he wouldn't want to be involved but at least it still feels good to have someone there for me .

Even though I might have threatened him just a little bit but he has my back .

*******

" We are here . " - I get out and head for the yacht .
" Help me with the stuff . " - I carry Pakeeza bridal style towards the ship .

" A please would have been okay . " - I ignore Dan's complains and head inside .
I take the stairs up and find a room to keep her in .

" Are your guys in yet ? " - I ask Dan on my way down the stairs .

" They are already in , about six men is okay , right ? " -