Chapter 4 .

" I'm not holding this ...*clears throat * clothing with Brooke written all over it . " - he threw it intentionally to Stephanie's face .

" What is wrong with you , Damien . " She threw it back at Damien .

" Get it away from me  ! "- My heart skipped a beat and hit the breaks as a wave of panic hit me .

I hurriedly took off the unmentionable ( you already know ) of my face .

" Are you off your kadoovas ( crazy ) ! " - I scolded .

No need to get angry , let me just place the unmentionable ( you already know ) in the bag .

Tossing it to the seat next to me , I turned to look at them one more time before driving on .

* Crash ! *

The crashing sound of spending money on this car echoed .

I got off my seat and went to check , hoping , hoping and hoping my assumptions were wrong .

" What's wrong with you , who stops a car in the middle of the road ! " - A middle aged man with a protruding stomach yelled getting off his car . His bald head shinning immediately under the sun .

" I'm sorry sir , I'll pay for the damages . " - I went back into the car for my purse ." Here , "- I stretched my hand with five hundred pounds in hand .

" I don't need your money ! " - he threw my hand to the side making the money fall .

" She said she was sorry , no need to be rude . " - Damien stepped between the both of us .

Stephanie bent down to take the money , placing it into my purse .

" Are you okay ? " - she hugged me .

" Yeah , we cracked his windshield and I was just giving him money to repair it but he decided to be a jerk and threw it to the ground . "- I sighed .

" You kids cracked my windshield and you expect five hundred pounds to do what . Paint my nails ? "- he exaggerated .

" That Hornswoggler ! (  Swindler )  , " - I muttered to myself but Stephanie covered my mouth Soundproofing the rest .

She pulled me further away from them .

" Don't mind him , That's Mr. Twist .  He's always trying to cheat people one way or the other . Damien would just give him the money so he just keeps quiet and doesn't twist things to make us look bad. "- he held my hand and sent me back .

I saw Damien giving him a bundle of money and got infuriated .

" Such disgust ! How dare you take so much money for just a cracked windshield . You Hornswoggler ! ( Cheater ) , "- I began approaching him with my finger pointed .

" Pakeeza leave him be , " - Stephanie held my hand .

" I hope you use that money for good and maybe it's high time you stopped this . Secure a future for yourself ! "-  I heard Stephanie sigh as I landed in the backseat of our car.

" As she said , bye ! "- Stephanie rushed in with Damien in the driver's seat now .

" I was giving a life time advise to that Hornswoggler and I can't believe you stopped me ! " - I cut the gas ( shut up ) once I saw Damien smirk .

I lowered my gaze . Astagfulilah .

" Quiet all of a sudden ? " - Damien asked , fortunately his eyes in the road .

" Leave her alone , "- I heard Stephanie hit him on the arm .

Awkwardly , I slid my hand into my purse and brought out my phone .