Chapter 25 .

Damien's  POV .

We got into the car as he sped away to where the van that kidnapped Pakeeza had been abandoned .

"You guys , don't you think we will get into trouble when they find out that you are not real inspectors " - Stephanie asked concerned .

" Don't worry , as long as we manage to find Pakeeza as soon as possible , we will be a fading memory by then "- I nodded reassuringly .

For the rest of the journey , the car was as quiet as the time I locked myself in the basement so I could play the latest game .

Raid and I got down the van and strode into the thick trees to the lake .

The white van that had been dumped in the lake was now out and ready for clue searching .

" When did you get the van out ? " - Raid asked putting on his gloves .
I followed suite already heading for the van .

" Two and a half hours ago , inspector . " - he answered leaving immediately after Raid got all the needed information .

I got into the van and began looking for clues ; that is if any got salvaged .

I got out fifteen minutes later hurrying up to get into the car .

"You find anything ? " - Raid joins me on the way .
I respond in the negative *sigh* I mean who was I kidding ,this van has been in the lake for three days , all the evidence would have washed out by now .

We walk side by side , finally arriving to find Stephanie thankfully in the car .

" You guys hurry up , Raid's laptop picked up a location ! " - she yells with the laptop on her lap .

We rush inside and Raid immediately steps on it .

" where is the first coordinate ? " - he asks on the way .

" It's the abandoned chocolate factory on Queens street " - Raid swiftly takes a left almost making me bang my head on the window .

But the fact that we could actually find Pakeeza and so soon made me put vengeance aside . Will still get him back though .

Stephanie laughs behind us , probably excited to meet her best friend once again .
We got there in fifteen minutes , Raid calling a team a few minutes before we got there .

We temporarily forgot that we were undercover and needed to make this whole thing as authentic as possible .

We got down from the car while Steph had to hide under the seats .

" you know how to handle a gun ?" - Raid asks as he had already positioned his gun .

" what do you think " - I showed off when putting in the bullets .

" So that's a yes . " - he took the lead into the factory while I made sure the surrounding was clear .

We got inside but the place was quiet which made me doubt whether we were at the right place .

The team got here soon but it was all of no use .

There was no one here .