Chapter 10 .

" Let me just finish all of the last three weeks' paperwork . "- Stephanie had asked the third time for me to share some of her ice cream with her .

" Well ...look whose working , but seriously though you need a break and stop making me look older than my age --- I mean I'm just a year older than you . "- I stared blankly at her letting my pen fall on the desk .

" And how do I make you look older than you look ? " - I got up to stretch .

" I don't know , I'm always working and I hardly have time for myself , haven't had a good workout in a while , need a manicure and a pedicure . "- I pouted knowing she was indirectly blaming me .

" Ok , I'm sorry ... I'll take my responsibilities towards this company now so as part owner of this place , I here by order you to take three days off . "- I sat beside and gently pinched her chubby cheeks .

" Why three days ? "- she asked pinching mine back .

" Because I need your bippy back here as early as possible chubby cheeks .
* Squeezes cheek * Wow you have really soft cheeks  . Smooth ... and calling for a slap . "- I rubbed her right cheek .

" Hands off the face , "- I quickly took my hand off with a goofy smile discreetly thinking when I would be able to slap that cheek just for fun .

" Weirdo , " - she gave me a cup .

"Hi ladies ~ " - Brianna waved waling in .

" Hi Brianna , " - Stephanie greeted with two much enthusiasm , don't overdo this chubby cheeks .

She sat down beside us and sighed .

" I'm seriously exhausted , " - she threw her head back.

" New models ? "- Stephanie asked .

" Yes and I'm exhausted , fortunately they are amazing though but there's this girl amongst them , Ruth I think ... Can you imagine how rude she is ? "- she sat up clearly energined .

" Really ? What did she do ? " - I asked taking the seat in front of them .

" She made one of the other girls cry and I mean I left for just one minute . Gosh if she continues like this I'll have to make you fire her because I can't have her lowering the self esteem of the rest . "-
" Can I ? "- she took a cup after the permission .

" She must be that bad . " - Stephanie commented .

" Yeah , Stephanie could you please talk to her for me . Just make her less ...mean ? "- she faced her .

" How many are they ? "-

" Umm - I think five , yes five . "- she quickly answered .

" Fine but which one is she ? " - she got up dragging her feet to the door .

" She has red hair with curls in them , she also has heavy make-up on and oh , she's wearing an orange jumpsuit * she smiled thinking she should have just told Stephanie the dress she was wearing . * "-

" You owe me  lunch  , "- she gave an exaggerated * ughhh * before closing the door .

" So how is it training the new models ? " - I asked finishing my cup of goodness .

" Yeah , can be tedious sometimes but it's fun most of the time . Some are funny like the new employees that came . "-

" Glad you like the job ... , " I smiled walking back to my desk to finish my last five paper signings .

" Should I open the curtains ? " -

The whole place lit up with the outer view of the city . Cambridge is a beautiful city . The trees , the couples , the workers , the kids . The birds flying in the sky letting out beautiful tunes but the nature , that lemon green colored nature ... can be ...yes , Subhanalla !