Chapter 31 .

Pakeeza's POV .

The food will go cold , Pakeeza . " -Brooke starts to raise his voice .

" I've told you already Brooke , I don't trust you . " - I mumble while coiling myself at the corner of this small apartment .

After what has been happening , I can't trust a man who has taken me from my family and friends , a man who only cares about himself , a selfish man .

I can't trust you anymore in my unconscious state .

I'd rather starve myself than to even have the thought of what you might do to me in my unconscious state , at least I'll have my will power .

The sound of his laughter echoes in the room .

" Is it because of what happened three days ago " - he laughs once more .

I ignore his question and tilt my head to avoid his gaze .

" ... Well if you must know , I'm a trustworthy person . Never cheated in an exam my whole life . " - he gets up to squat in front of me .
" Now , eat your food because we are not going anywhere today . " - he brings the food up my nose .

" You should appreciate this food that was hard to make by eating it . " - I avoid his gaze again not uttering a word to him .

*sigh *

I hear him let out frustratingly.

Damien , please find me .
I wonder if my family know that I'm here . I'm sure mum is crying or something . Oh sister Shayari .
I'm so sorry for putting you all into this mess .
I don't even know how I got myself into this .

Allah (S.W.T ) you said everything that happens to us , we should give thanks to you . So in this situation of mine ... I say , Alhamdulila and seek refuge in thee .

" Wear this , " - he throws a black material at me .

I questionably look at him in his white shirt , jeans and beard he has put on .

" Come on , wear it . We don't have all day you know . " -

I suppress the urge to punch him in the face as I pick up the black material he threw at me .

" A niqab ? " I stare at him but quietly put it on as he immediately grabs my hand out of the apartment and tosses me at the passenger seat of the car .

" oww ... " - I rub my elbow and wipe the tears from my eyes .

If Brooke keeps moving us around , how will they find me .

The tears now flowing wetting the niqab I have put on .

The thought of never seeing them again breaks my heart  .
And to let out all this pain , I cry , I cry so hard , ignoring all of Brooke attempts to get me to stop .

He stops the car two minutes later and violently holds my arm .

" Stop crying , shut up and get down ! " - he orders tightening his hold on my arm .

I nod affirmatively and wipe the tears off my face before he lets go of me .

He gets down first and opens the door for me .
He directs me  to a restaurant and pulls a chair for me as I take my seat .