69 | slut me out

Asked lately Y/N has explore various things that could be imputed into her and her boyfriend's, Keith, relationship...mainly their sex life. There is nothing wrong with it he was still putting it down, but she just wanted to explore another avenue. She was kind of nervous on how to present the topic to him because she's not very vocal when it comes to their sex. Keith tries so hard to get her to open up on what she likes and dislikes, but she claims that she likes everything he's doing. Y/N is just lowkey kind of shy and keeps to herself.

Walking into the living she saw him shirtless in some boxer shorts while playing his video game. She didn't know what made him wear that, but hey it makes things easier sort of.

"Hey baby."

"Wassup baby."

"I wanted to talk to you about something", she plays with her hands.

He quickly paused the game moving his attention to his girlfriend's.

"Yeah what's wrong baby", he scrunched his eyebrows.

"Nothing is wrong it's um I know you want me to be more vocal about our sex life and I actually have an idea...well it's not an idea it's actually something I want to do."

Her boyfriend began to smile loving the fact that's she's becoming more open and comfortable to do pillow talk.

"Ok I'm all ears", he smiles

"Ok so I've heard this tired and looked it up and well....I want you to slut me out."

"Slut you out? What that mean?"

"Pull out your phone and go to uneven dictionary."

Keith grabs his off of the other cushion of the couch and types in urban dictionary. Once that pulls up and he types slut me out and squints his eyes to read the definition.

"I don't know why you don't wear them glasses."

"I got my contacts in chill out. Ok so this says and I repeat, When your significant other goes above and beyond while having sex. Usually describes rough Or just nasty sex. Baby we already do that tho."

"No scroll down and read the other one."

"Ok....um.... Do all types of unholy sexual kinky shit to me. My body is yours and you can do whatever you want with it."

Keith locked his phone setting it down right next to him. He started smirking at his girlfriend before wrapping his arms around her.

"Sooooo basically you want me to do anything nasty to you."

"Yes."

"Like anything nasty as hell."

"Yes babe whatever is in your fantasy", she smiles a little bit.

"I mean we got to talk about it before doing any of it."

"I mean you can do whatever you want that's the whole point."

"Sooooo when we getting started", he smiles.

"Later tonight because if we do it now I'm not making dinner."