6 | DeLorean part 2🐝

Pete lick Y/N's face trying to wake her up. Walter was no where to be found, so it was just her and the dog. Slowly opening her eyes. She yawns scratching Pete's neck at the same time.

" Hey Pete. Where's Walter?"

She pops the door open to step out to get some fresh air. Something felt different, but she couldn't exactly put her finger on it.

" Shit is weird man."

Y/N digs into her pocket pulling out her phone successfully. She was trying to call her parents because they are probably losing their minds right now. While unlocking her phone she noticed that didn't have any bars.

" No signal ", she groans, " How is there no signal?"

What Y/N notice was that the keys are still in the car. She can just drive home and tell her parents where she was at all night.

" Come on Pete."

He hops into the car and Y/N shuts the door after him. When she turned the keys into the ignition the car didn't start. She tired over and over again, but it just wouldn't budge.

" Looks like we're walking Pete."

She grabs his leash, incase she needed it, and her jacket. Looking around, she noticed that she was not that far away from her neighborhood. Zipping up her jacket, Pete walks next to her as they begin to find their way back home.

▪ ▪ ▪

Y/N enter her street, but everything looked different. All she saw was 90s style Hondas and BMWs in the driveways, people who did not know, but she knew everybody. She saw her house across the street. Y/N was so close to crossing over, until a car came into contact with her.

▪ ▪ ▪

" What the hell was you doing Martin when to ass hit her?"

" Sauce from my burger got all over me and I was trying to clean it up."

" Fuck the food, you just better hope that poor girl wakes up."

Y/N slowly opens her eyes to see two adults standing above her, they both look like they could be in their mid to late fourties. When she fully opens her eyes she noticed that their attention was not on her, they were still arguing.

" Calm down Willma she'll be fine, I did not hit her that hard."

" I know, but the poor baby might be hit the concrete hard."

Y/N slowly sit up catching the attention of the couple. Willma placed an ice pack on the back of her head and the front of it.

" Are you alright sweet pea?"

The only person who calls Y/N sweet pea is her grandma Willma. Slowly looking up she sees her grandma, but she looks younger.

" Grandma?"

" See look at what you did Martin, now the poor baby thinks I'm her grandma."

Martin comes walking in from the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand.

" Grandpa?"