70 | correctional officer part 6🐝

It was Keith's day off and he was sitting on his apartment floor trying to put something together for Cameron. Since he is one he's having his transition into a big boy bed and putting it in his room. Cameron was sitting next to his dad munching on some Gerber Puffs as he watched his daddy fix his bed. Y/N thinks he's too little to be in a big boy bed, but he doesn't sleep in his crib and he sleeps wild in the bed with Keith.

"Alright you promise you won't give dad a hard time when it's time to go to bed."

His son nodded his head yes, but he knew he was lying. Cameron's room is basically already ready with decorations and things it was just missing a bed. He knows his little boy is excited about his own room because he's always in there playing with his toys. Keith made sure his baby boy was straight Cameron got a whole tv and everything.

"Dada."

Cameron had his lips puckered out and Keith gave his son a kiss on his cheeks. Lately Y/N has been doing good and working with her lawyer Keith got her to get her out of prison. She is down to do whatever even if it means snitching on Adonis and sending him away for good.

Keith just finished Cam's big boy bed letting his son check it out. He seem to gravitate towards it which is good sign for the young dad.

"All I gotta do is give you your bottle and throw on a movie and you'll be knocked out for sure", he tickles the little baby.

The phone rings and Keith instantly picks it up.

"You have an incoming call from California State Penitentiary please say accept to-"

"Accept."

He moves the phone towards Cameron's ear and he gets all excited hearing his momma's voice.

"Hi my baby!"

"Mama!"

Keith put the phone on speaker and a few snacks on the table to keep the baby occupied.

"You're on speaker phone."

"How was your off day?"

"Good I just finished little man's big boy bed but I'm not going to make him sleep in there tonight. Ima go easy and have him take his naps in there and then eventually bed time."

"Keith did you put the mesh guards on the outside I don't want my baby to fall out of the bed."

"He's not going to fall out the bed he sleeps pretty still now", he giggles.

"Whatever you say...I had another meeting with my lawyer today."

"What she say?"

"They approved my appeal with my testimony and amount of evidence I'm providing Adonis is more than likely going to jail making it his third strike."