16 | Delorean part 3🐝

So far, Y/N's day has been a circus. The boys here was throwing themselves left and right trying to get her attention. The boys who werr really trying to get at her was the basketball team. Now back in her present time, she would get attention too, but back in the 90s....niggas are basically down to do anything just to get one date.

Y/N was chilling with her mother, well Denise, as they drove somewhere to get off campus lunch.

" So how you liking the school so far?"

" Its alright, but I'm pretty sure all the girls hate me now because of the attention I've been getting."

" Fuck them bitches they just mad because don't nobody want they bald headed asses. They just mad because you got something that you don't."

" How come the boys don't chase after you?"

" They use to, but I got a man now."

" Who is it ", Y/N smiles getting ready to hear her parents love story.

" Shawn, you might've heard of him because he's on the basketball team. After all this time he's still nervous to talk to me...I got my man mesmerized."

Y/N smiles as she thinks about her parents love story that her father use to recite as a bedtime story from when she was a little girl.

Denise pulls into a Chick Fil A cutting the car off. Y/N removes the jean jacket that Denise let her borrow exposing her Hilfiger tube top. Once they walked in, their eyes went directly to the basketball group sitting towards the back.

" We can go to a different restaurant if you want to catch yourself a break."

" Its fine ", Y/N smiles.

Y/N orders the food while Denise picks a table. As she she went to go pick up straws and napkins, but somebody took them out of her hand.

" Let me get that for you, Y/N right?"

" Yeah....um-"

" Ray, Ray Allen ", Y/N shook his hand smiling.

" Nice to meet you Ray."

From a distance Keith witness the entire interaction between the two. Of course he was upset, but he can't be mad about it...he was too nervous to talk to her.

• • •

Ray and Y/N walk back into the school with his arm around her shoulder. They got stares but Y/N didn't care. While at Chick-fil-a Y/N found out that her and Ray have Calculus together after lunch, which was good because she'll at least have somebody in there.

Y/N said her goodbye to Denise and that she'll meet her after school to go home. Now it was just Y/N and Ray walking alone in the hallway.

" So you little miss popular now."

" Huh?"

" You've been the main buzz all day and now I see why ", Ray smiles.

" Why you say that?"

" You about the finest girl I've ever seen."

" Awe thank you Ray."

" No need to thank me sweetheart. How about this, let me take you out on a date after the Friday night game."

" Yeah that sounds nice. I'll already be at the game too."

" Friday night it is."

• • •

Y/N went out for a run just so she can digest everything that has happened so far. Walter sneaks up behind Y/N causing her to scream.

" Boo!"

" Walter where the hell have you been!?"

" I've been enjoying my time thank you very much, but I have been looking for you. How's Pete?"

" Pete is fine."

" Where are you staying at?"

" At my grandparents house."

" Wait no no no you weren't suppose to do that!"

" Do what?"

" Since you have contact with your family members you could possibly alter the universal timeline."

Tbc

Young Ray Allen was😍😍😍😍