39 | the limelight part 5🐝

Keith and Y/N were making things work as of right now. Every now and then they would get into a couple of disagreements regarding to the baby, but they would always end up agreeing to something. Y/N was beginning to show and Keith was loving it and was so excited to have a little piece of him running around the condo.

The young man was walking down the stairs rubbing his eye and rubbing his hair through his durag as he was just waking up from a nap. Y/N was siting at the couch trying to finish up the last little bit of homework . She started online school not to long ago to finish up her senior year and she actually liked it. She would only be in school for like three hours of the day. None of the colleges have gotten back to her, so she isn't sure where she's going to school yet but most likely she's going to be in California because of her circumstances.

"Hey baby."

"Hey", she smiles then turns back to her homework.

"Are you almost finished?"

"Yeah I just need to finish this last sentence.....and I'm done", she smiles.

Keith plops his body down on the couch resting his head back against the couch. He place his hand on her growing belly and he could feel her get a little tense. That was something that he was having trouble understanding with her. Lately she just has been tense and stand of fish as if she's not all the way comfortable with Keith. She hasn't really been communicating with him on another level. All she does is say hey, ask how his day was, and about the baby. Keith doesn't know basic stuff like her favorite color, or why she chose to apply to the colleges she applied to, etc. it's not like he isn't trying it's just that Y/N isn't opening up.

Nobody knows that she's pregnant not even his parents. Keith hasn't came around to tell his family and wanted Y/N to have a stress free pregnancy. Not saying that his family will cause the stress, but his mom is too much to handle when she gets excited about certain things. His mother's excitement would scare Y/N and he didn't want that right now.

"Do you want to do anything today?"

"I kind of feel like just staying in."

"But we've been staying in for the past couple of days. We can go eat or go to the baby stores you always like doing that."

Y/N attention was fixed on the tv not really listening to what Keith has to say. He sighed placing a kiss on her cheek walking over to the kitchen to fix them something to eat.

Meanwhile Y/N's vibrates and her instagram is flooded  with pictures of her friends back home doing all of the senior festivities. She just decided to turn her phone off and leave it alone for the day.

"Keith watched from the kitchen from how her emotions quickly change. Wiping his hands off with the a rag, he picks up bus phone calling the person he desperately needed.

"Hey mom...I need your help."

Tbc🐝