15 | the hate u give part 3🐝

Keith was sitting on his couch scrolling through his phone as he waited on Y/N. Tonight was the night and he was so excited that it was to annoy happening. All these years he's been wanting to have a date with the girl he's been in love with since before he even took his first step.

Once he heard her heels click against the wood floors, he stood up dusting off his clothes.

His mouth fell to the floor as he observe her outfit. He told her to dress causal for the date, but Y/N still wanted to look cute.

" Damn baby girl you didn't have to snap like this", Keith smiles wrapping his arms around her waist.

" Well I wanted to look cute for you."

" You do that everyday."

Keith noticed that she was wearing Kj's chain and smiled a little bit think about his boy.

" I miss him."

" I miss him too."

" Well come on, let's hit this food spot before they close."

• • •

Keith pulled up to a soul food spot that him and Y/N went to all the time when they were in high school. Y/N stared in awe when she saw the restaurant sign when the pulled up.

" Awe Keith you took me back to our spot!"

" I want out first official date to be special ", he smiles.

She place both of her hands on his cheeks pecking his lips numerous of times. Keith smiled so hard as he removed himself from the car. Jogging over to her side, Keith opens the door for Y/N receiving a thank you. Keith held the door to the restaurant open for her as she walked in thank you again. Keith was so happy that he was finally having a date with the girl he's been in love with since he was five.

• • •

" Give me some of your fried okra."

" But you already have some on your plate ", she giggles.

" I know but I want some of yours."

A smirk plastered on Keith's face as he watch her stab one with her fork. She bring it up to his mouth and he takes a bite.

Keith brought his head up when he heard Y/N sniffle.

He put his hand on top of hers rubbing his thumb against his hand to calm her down. He already knew What She was thinking, he could remember the memory like it was yesterday.

My sat at the table with Keith as she held KJ in her lap. Y/N was on spring break from college and Keith wanted to take her out to their soul food spot to catch up with her. Y/N was all smiles as she bounced the baby in her lap making him giggle. By this time KJ was almost about to turn one.

" Have you decided what you are giving to do for his birthday?"

" Yeah my parents are having the birthday in our backyard."