56 | Delorean part 4🐝

" What do you mean I can alter the universe's timeline!" 

At this point Y/N was freaking out she didn't want to mess up her family members' lives all because she talked to them. Walter gets her to sit down and hands her some water he had on him. They continue to walk in order to calm her down so he could explain everything. 

"Look kid you didn't do anything majorly wrong that was just to scare you. All I'm saying that there is a possibility that your family members will remember who you are especially since you gave them your name. When you are born all your parents and grandparents are going to think about this moment." 

"So are you saying I can't stay with my grandparents?" 

"I mean you can all I'm saying is be careful kid." 

"Alright Walter I guess I'll see you later." 

"Yeah so where's the car."

"Behind some big sign advertising some new houses being built." 

Once everything is settled Walter and Y/N go their separate ways. She continues her run going into different parts of the neighborhood.  The teenage girl was lucky enough that her mom let her hold her walkman for the run. Not paying attention she steps on uneven pavement rolling her ankle in the process. 

"Ow." 

"Are you ok?"

Looking up she sees the boy from her homeroom who was staring at her. 

"My ankle just hurts really bad." 

Keith picks her up taking her inside his garage since he had it open because he was cleaning  his car. Placing her in the open trunk he elevates her leg with a stool before making an ice bag from the deep freezer. He places it on her ankle and she instantly feels better for right now. 

"Thank you." 

"I don't think we've formally met but I'm Keith Powers."

"Y/N", she smiles. 

"No last name wow", he laughs.

Y/N knew if she said her last name that was going to grow speculation. it was kind of quiet right now and it was driving the both of them crazy. 

"So how you like the school so far?"

"I mean it's alright I guess it's just the dudes are hella desperate." 

"I know Ray has been bragging about his date with you to us all week after practice."

Y/N giggles at the fact that she has that effect on boys. 

"Is it bad that I only agreed to the date so he could leave me alone."

"Ooooo that's mean."

"I mean I don't really like him like that."

Keith smiles knowing that he still has a chance with her. 

"I mean you didn't hear this from me but he is still fucking with his ex Lala so just save yourself the heartbreak."

Y/N peeped wha he was doing and was glad that he did it. Keith has been giving her the look all this week and she knows he is the one who has been leaving notes in her locker. Keith has been the only boy she has been paying attention to because he was not flocking at her feet.