24 | correctional officer part 3🐝

When Y/N and Keith kissed, she freaked out demanding him to take her to solitary. The young guard was so confused he thought everything was going great.

As always, Keith fulfilled her wishes and took her to solitary confinement.

He didn't want to take her there because once you're in solitary you have all of your rights you have in prison stripped away.

After placing her in a cell, Keith talked to a few guards just to make sure nobody wouldn't mess with her while she was here.

° ° °

Its probably been a cool three months and Y/N was now finally approved to go back to general population.

Keith smile was shining bright as he walk down the hallway to her cell. He was happy to see her and got a clean cut to make himself look more presentable.

" 15!"

Soon her cell door opens and he sees her laying on the bed.

" Let's go inmate."

Y/N gets up and turns out to see Keith. She was kind if shocked because A, she's never seen him with his little fro and B, usually c/o Ramirez gets her whenever she needs to get out not him.

" Aren't you happy to see me?"

Y/N pulls him into her cell wrapping her arms around him. His hands rest on her hips as they swayed side to side.

They remove themselves from each other and keirh escorts her back to her old cell.

° ° °

Today was a hard day for Y/N, today is Cameron's birthday and she's not even there to spend it with him.

She was laying on her bed reading a book from the library when she saw Keith stop in front of her cell.

" What?"

" You have visitors ", he smiles.

She gets out and walks to the visiting room with Keith following behind her.

Y/N walks in to see her aunt and her baby boy. She rushes over to them giving her son multiple kisses on his cheek.

" Happy birthday my baby!"

" Mama!"

She smiles sitting him in her lap as she sat down in his chair.

" That's his first word, he constantly says that at home."

" At home?"

" Cameron has been living with me for the past couple if months, Adonis dropped him off to me when you were about a month into your sentencing."

" Why did he do this?"

Her aunt just shrugged her shoulders smiling.

" All that matters is little man is in good hands."

Y/N just smiles as she plays with her son.