37| merry chrysler

It was Christmas Eve and Keith was peacefully relaxing in his man cave trying to watch espn. All of a sudden he hears glass shatter and walks upstairs to see his triplets staring at the broken vase.

" Boys how many times do I have to tell y'all stop throwing the football around the house."

" I know dad we're sorry the ball slipped out of my hands", Karl said.

" I told them to stop throwing it ", Kehlani sassed.

" Lani shut up ain't nobody asked for you two cents ", Khristan said ready to fight it out with his sister.

Keith ribbed his temples thinking of how his wife would've broken the three of them up.

" Alright alright enough from the three of you. I will be taking this so the only football action y'all will be having is the tv that's it. While I clean this up y'all go into the kitchen and get started on decorating the gingerbread house."

He walks over to the mantle over the fire place staring at the picture of his wife.

" Babe what are we going to do with these three?"

Christmas is suppose to be the happiest time of the year, but how can it be when Keith is sitting in a funeral home. A few feet ahead his wife laid peacefully in her casket.

All she was doing was getting groceries to prepare for the Christmas season when a drunk driver hit her. The babies were ten years old when it happened and they are now thirteen.

Keith never forgave himself for that because he should've went with her. He rather the car hit him than her.

After her death Keith hasn't been all that wild about Christmas but tries to be for the sake of his kids. He tries to do all the traditions Y/N did, but he just can't.

Keith threw away all the glass shatters into a bag and placed that bag in the trash can before taking that outside.

One his kids finished the gingerbread house, they get ready for bed and Keith relocates his relaxation to upstairs in the living room.

Clicking through all of the channels he stops on Freeform when he notices that Home Alone 2: Lost in New York was playing. This was her favorite movie during the holidays and she would make Keith watch it with her a million times.

Y/N always thought that yeah any kid can survive when being home alone but when you're alone in a big city that's a different story.

Keith went on and grabbed a Christmas cookie off the plate and the blanket she knitted for him a few years back. As the movie went on Keith began to fall into a deep slumber.

As the night went on Keith's eye would flinch every now and then as if he were having a dream.

"Wake up!"  

Keith pulled the blanket closer to his body letting out a loud snore.

" Wake up!"

The middle aged man still did not budge to get out of his sleep.

" You leave me no choice sir."