45 | go home!

Usually at times like this where you could basically do everything at home, Y/N would love it but she's not. She thought she was going to spend quarantine with her little sweet pea, Mina, but sadly her baby father was kind of ruining that. As soon as a quarantine was placed, Keith hauled ass to Sacramento. Y/N was surprised about the visit and only thought he was staying for a weekend until she saw the seven big suitcases he brought with him.

Now she's been working on getting him to leave but he just won't. Keith claims that he doesn't want to lonely and use this time to spend with Mina. Y/N knows that's the truth, but that's not the whole truth. Keith has been throwing slick comment and placing his hands on certain parts of her body getting her hot and bothered. Sometimes he even sneaks in her room late at night trying to get some but he always ends up falling asleep.

Y/N enjoys his being here not going to lie but she feels like it's time for him to go back home. Walking into her bedroom she sees Keith snuggled under the sheets sleeping his life away. She taps in his shoulder a couple of times instantly waking him up.

"Wassup."

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"I think it's time for you to go back home."

"This couldn't wait until after I woke up."

Keith pulls the cover back to his chest getting to fall asleep.

"And the answer is no I'm not going back until I'm comfortable going back. I just want to be up here to spend time with my baby girl and the mother of my child that's all I ask for. I know we not together anymore but dang I just like spending time with you."

After his spiel Y/N decided to just leave him alone and let him continue his nap. She knew that this is his anxiety acting up and has no choice but to let him stay because this is where he is comfortable at.

She enters the living room seeing her daughter's eyes glued to the cartoons that was playing on the tv. Y/N joins her on the couch placing a blanket over the two of them.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Is daddy going to be living with us now?"

"Do you like daddy staying with us?"

"Yeah! It's more fun when he's around."

"Wait are you saying I'm not fun", Y/N giggles.

"Mommy you're fun, just not as fun as daddy."

Keith enters the living room plopping himself on Y/N snuggling his head in her chest.

"Daddy money says you're staying with us!"

"She did?"

"I did?"

"You basically did mommy."

"Now wait you can't con me into this one daddy still has a house back in Los Angeles to take care of."

"That my two roommates are fine taking care of."

Y/N cursed in her head forgetting that Don and Darius still stay with him.

"Yay daddy is staying with us!"

Keith picks up Mina taking her to the kitchen so she can help him out with dinner.

• • •

It's been a few months now and Keith was still living with Y/N and their daughter. He is really starting to get comfortable around here to the point he forgetting to pick up his clothes and just laying around anywhere. Y/N had to give him so chores so he could keep busy and help her out with his mess. As of right now she was picking up all of his clothes of the floor of "their" room. It's not really theirs he just likes sleeping in the bed with her.

"Keith!"

He comes out the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth and towel around his waist.

"Wassup."

"Please pick up your clothes you have the house looking messy. I know you don't throw your clothes around like this at your house."

"I'm sorry it won't happen again."

Y/N follows him into the bathroom watching him brush his teeth. He would side eye her every now and then trying to find out why she is staring at him.

"Keith are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You're lying you must've forget I was with your ass for like six years."

"Alright you got me. With this whole corona stuff going on it makes nervous and paranoid. I feel like being back home and being with you and Mina eases that stress down. I always think about what would be my life be like if I never broke up with you. You know we would've been married by now with four more kids running around."

"Four!?"

"Now you know twins runs in your family."

They both laugh staring at each other for a minute.

"Daddy daddy daddy can we watch moana?"

"But we watched that yesterday princess,how about we watch a Disney movie from daddy's childhood."

"They had Disney back then?"

"How old do you think me and daddy are?"

"Um 16!"

"Girl go downstairs so me and daddy can change into pajamas."

Mina leaves the room all happy making Keith smile.

"You really like being here?"

"Yes."

"But what about your career?"

"I can always fly out to Los Angeles. I just want to get a second chance at our family and with you."

" Ok and stop looking at me like that before we make another baby."

"Ain't nothing wrong with doing that."

"Let's hurry up before our daughter has a fit."