28 | the limelight part 2🐝

Y/N place her hand over her mouth looking at Keith as if he was crazy.

" No you can't be in here like that."

" Why what's the problem I just want to give you your birthday present."

His teeth sink in his bottom lip as he moved his body closer to the young girl's. Y/N only move back even further with a scared look on her face. She may have said some things like she wanted to get dicked down by this man, but on the inside she was scared little girl. Y/N never seen a dick in person let alone touch one until a few minutes ago.

" Don't be scared."

" I want to wait until I was married or at least in a relationship with someone I love deeply because of the whole attachment thing. I don't want to end up pregnant."

" I mean you have fan love for me. If Halle Berry showed up to my house and got in my bed butt ass naked I would take that chance. As far as pregnancy you won't get pregnant ok I have a condom with me. Y/N you can trust me, I'll take care of you."

" Ok."

Keith leans over placing kissing on her neck slowly climbing on top of  her body. His hands fall under her tank top feeling on her breast.

He was indeed impressed that she was very developed being so young. It was hard finding a girl with the curves that were on Y/N.

Once his hands travel down to her underwear her body tensed up.

" Relax mama."

Y/N shook her head yes letting out a big breath she's been holding in.

She watch as his hand reached over to the nightstand grabbing the condom he was talking about.

" I'm not going to give you head(oral) because I don't want to throw anything exotic at you for your first time."

" Ok ", she whispers.

His fingers rip the metallic wrappers and rolls the latex onto his shaft.

Keith takes his dick and rubs it up and down between her folds. He could tell she was soaking wet.

Placing his left arm by the side of her head as he slowly eases himself in. Y/N hisses grabbing onto to his bicep due to the pain. Keith begins to slowly pump leaning down to her neck giving her butterfly kisses.

Y/N bites down on her lip to try her best to suppress her moans, her mother was still in the other room.

Keith rest his head in the crook in her neck groaning from her tightness. Y/N wrap her neck clawing his shoulders with her nails.

He picks up the speed a little bit raising his upper half off of her body and placing his hands on her hips. Her head kesns back into her pillows as she let out soft mellow moans.

Keith brush against this spot in her and that gave her this euphoria feelings that she didn't even know was there. All of a sudden she gets an unknown feeling in the bottom of her stomach.

" Keith I have to-"

" Cum, don't worry I'm almost there."

Keith gives her aggressive strokes almost having her yell out. His hand covers her mouth preventing any sound to leave out of her mouth.

Feeling himself bust in the condom, he removes his body from Y/N causing all of her cream to ooze onto her sheets.

He lays on his side as he stared at Y/N. It seem like she just zoned out and really didn't show any expression on her face.

" You ok?"

" Yeah I was just thinking."

Keith leans in giving her lips that he grew to love this past hour.

Y/N just snuggles into Keith's side so she can just go to sleep and not have to think about what just occurred.

• • •

ONE MONTH LATER

After the two had sex, they hung out every day until Keith had to go back Cali. Before he left, he did give his number so they could still keep in contact with each other.

As of lately Y/N has not been feeling so hot and she already had an idea of what was going on. Being in health class and learning about sex and the effects of doing it, she already knew the symptoms of being a pregnant.

After school let out, Y/N quickly drove to the nearest store to grab a couple of pregnancy test and a jug of water. Once she completed her purchase she drove home so she could do these test and hide them if she needed to before her mom gets home.

• • •

Y/N's timer went off and she nervously walks over to her bathroom that is connected to her room. Looking down a tear slips out of her eye as all three of her test said positive.

Y/N quickly grabs the test shoving them in her underwear draw in her dresser.

So many questions ran through her mind about the baby, how was she going to tell Keith, her mom, school, etc.

Just a few days before her eighteenth birthday she had just submitted her applications to her top schools she wanted to attend to. All she knows she's not gettting an abortion, she just can't bring herself to do that.

A/N
This imagine is very important and close to the heart to me because I'm exposing what's going on in my mind. You know how you have a dream and it just vanishes and you don't remember it, well this is not the case. Its like this dream always has a new part added to it. This is scary because it feels like God is telling me this is going to be my reality but that's not going to happen.