21 | revise and edit

Would you have sex with someone else while your are in a relationship.....even when it could be a possible soulution to your broken marriage

Y/N fingers play with the end if her pencil skirt as she sat on one side of the confession couch while her husband sat on the other. For the past year th I ngs have escalated between her and her husband. The problems began to surface about two years ago, but she didn't think it would be this bad to the point they had to go to counseling.

Y/N and Ian have always been that couple to overcome anything, but this...this feeling that Y/N felt that Ian was doing she can't overcome...and he had prove she was right.

" I've been having an affair with one of the nurses at the hospital."

Her husband's confession replayed over and over again as it was slowly eating her alive. Never in a million years would she think that the man she gave her all to would disrespect her in this form.

After hearing all he had to say, she was just ready to leave this session.

" Y/N how do you feel ", their counselor asked.

" I'm just ready to go ", she mubles while her leg shakes.

Ian place his hand on her shoulder and she just shrugs it off.

She couldn't believe it.

° ° °

After their appointment came to an end, Y/N rush out to her car so she wouldn't have to see Ian.

" Y/N wait!"

She quickly unlock the doors to her Mercedes, which he gave her, and threw her purse in the passengers seat. The scrunchie that has been holding her hair up all day was removed letting her curls fall. With this new information she received, she just wanted to get out of her scrubs and take a bubble bath.

How could he be so stupid?

If you're going to cheat at least make sure the nurse is working at a different hospital and not in the sake department your wife does.

Ian's rub her back as her head rest on the steering wheel.

" Babe I'm so sorry."

" Sorry isn't going to make me feel better Ian. I need to go to the grocery store...we still have a game night to host."

Y/N shut her car door and reverses of out the parking lot quickly taking off.

° ° °

Y/N ran down her last st making sure she had gotten everything she needed for tonight. She even picked up a few more games to distract her from what had occurred earlier today. The young girl was baking up to her cart until she bumped into someone.

" Oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going ", she apologized.

" Y/N?"

She looks up to see her old high school friend, Keith Powers.

" Keith? Oh my goodness how have you've been?"