9 | crash course

Keith was sitting in his beanbag chair with his laptop in his lap doing his homework. If he didn't turn this paper in by tomorrow, his teacher will fail him. Good thing that he just got finished typing the last sentence. Sending it off to his teacher he close the laptop letting out a breath. Closing his eyes to rest, he shoots them open when he hears his best friend's voice. Y/N runs into his room putting down her backpack taking off her rain coat.

" Hey Tyree."

" Hey Y/N ", he kiss her cheek giving her a hug.

She awkwardly sits on his bed with her arms crossed picking at her nail. Keith was watching her from his seat with his arm crossed. He knew something was up or else she would've been all cheery and happy like she usually is.

" Y/N what's wrong?"

" Nothing."

" Now you know I dislike it when you lie to me."

" Ok, could you possibly do me a semi huge favor?"

" Of course anything for you ", he grabs his eater bottle taking a sip.

" Have sex with me."

Keith spit out his water choking a little bit. Y/N gets out of her seat holding his arms up patting his back. Once Keith gain back composure, he leans back into his seat.

" Why do you want me to have sex with you?"

" Because Luke asked me to prom."

" Ok what's that suppose to mean?"

" Some of my friends told me that on prom night you're suppose to have sex with your date. That's why everyone reserves hotel rooms after."

Keith rubs his hands over his face letting go a frustrated sigh. He loves his best friend, he just hated the fact that she was so innocent and clueless.

" So where do I come in?"

" With me having sex with you, I can be a little more experienced by the time prom comes around."

" So like what you want a crash course with how to have sex or sum ", Keith smirks.

" Plllleeeeaaaassssseeee."

Y/N straddle his lap wrapping her arms around his neck. Sort of like a " reflex " Keith place his hands on her ass. He leans up kissing her neck. Y/N softly moans closing her eyes.

" Babygirl I'm not going to do much talking, so you're going to have to remember my instructions okay."

" Okay."

Keith tugs on her long sleeve shirt and she looks at him with a confused look.

" I want you to take it off."

" Oh why didn't you just say that Tyree."

She removes her shirt tossing it in his dirty hamper. Y/N also removes her bra and he didn't even have to ask. Keith's mouth watered as he stared at her breast that dat high on her chest. He goes for the kill putting one in his mouth and he grop the other one. His tongue swirled around her nipple playing with it. Removing his mouth he makes a pop sound moving on to her other breast.