58 | correctional officer part 5🐝

"What are you doing here Adonis?"

Y/N slowly takes a seat surprises to why her ex is paying her a visit.

"I came to visit my baby girl to see what's up."

"No who you need to be checking up on is your son apparently you dropped him off at my aunt's house and haven't seen him since....Adonis you missed his first birthday."

She was getting fed up with the fact that he was having this nonchalant attitude.

"So you're just going to abandon your son? Make feel like his father didn't want him?"

"I mean why worry about that when you got another nigga around taking care of him looks like my job is taken care of makes shit easier for me to focus on my business." 

Y/N leans back in the chair not believing what was coming out of his mouth right now. She was fed up with it honestly and didn't want nothing to do with him once she got out.

"Nah but i came here because there is word out that you'll be getting out soon."

This news made Y/N jump up in her seat.

"You snitched on me?"

"Adonis all of this is new to me I haven't even talked to a lawyer since I've been in here. I haven't even tried to make an effort to get out when I should have."

"What's that suppose to me?"

"It means that I shouldn't even be in here in the first place. You haven't even checked up on me since I've been in here and you don't put money on my books whatsoever. It's like you put everything on my aunt since you know she'll do anything for me. Adonis you are a punk and I wish I was never with you but I do thank you for giving me Cameron because he is one of people who bring joy into my life."

"Oh I don't bring joy into your life", he smiles.

"If you did I wouldn't be in here. Just do me a favor and don't come back here please."

"I don't understand why you act like you can brush me off baby girl I'm going to get to the bottom of this."

Y/N walks out of the visitation room to head to the library to clear her head. Maybe she'll read Uncle Tom's Cabin again. As she was looking for a book Keith comes around the corner with a smirk on his face.

"I'm proud of you for standing up to him."

"I'm just tired of his shit."

"I feel you and I have something for you."

Y/N grabs it to see that it's a photo of Keith and Cameron at the aquarium.

"Apparently our son is a big fan of fish he loves the turtles."

Y/N smiles at the fact that Keith called Cameron their son.

"And there's something else I must confess", he pulls up his belt.

"So I was the one who's been trying to get you out and lawyer should be coming to visit you sometime this week. All you have to do is tell her what happened which would mean to snitch on Adonis."

Hearing all of this news about her getting out brought joy to her. Her arms wrap around his body thanking him in gratitude.

"Yeah and you can come home with me and Cameron and we can just be one big happy family."

"That is so sweet of you Keith thank you but how do you like the father life."

"Man Cameron keeps me on toes always getting into stuff he has no business being in. On top of that he's a little night owl."

"All you gotta do is rub that spot between his eyes he'll go right to sleep."

"I guess I'll try it....he ask for you all the time I always have to give him a picture to hold so he can see you."

"How do you have pictures of me?"

"You aunt", he says in a dumb tone.

"Keith...I love you."

"I love you too", he smiles, "but let me get back to work before they start looking for me."

Y/N holds a book to her chest smiling like a little school girl.