49 | the limelight part 6🐝

Keith explained everything that's been going on to his mother and she was understanding, she was just upset that he didn't tell her that she has a grandchild coming. Mrs. Jennifer said that she would book the first flight to LA, but Keith was kind of scared though because she might react different when she sees him.

Y/N was at the table eating some takis and vanilla pudding because that was what she was craving at the moment. Keith walks in the kitchen kind of disturbed by the commotion but hey if that's what the baby wants that's what the baby is getting.

"You ok you seemed a little sad earlier?"

"Yeah I'm fine just pregnant hormones you know."

Keith lets his head hang down in satisfied with her answer.

"Why won't you just open up to me damn!"

"Huh?"

"Don't fucking play if you can huh you can hear little girl. Why won't you just tell me how you feel and stop pushing yourself away from me!"

Y/N put his spoon in the bowl rubbing her head from all the yelling he is doing. Yes she feels some type of way but she didn't want to say because she knew it would get Keith upset.

"Keith I'm fine really."

"That's bullshit and you know it."

He takes a seat at the table waiting for Y/N to give him an answer.

"You wanna know how I really feel."

"Yes please", he softens his eyes.

"Ok I feel like I ruined my life. I'm eighteen with a baby on the way when I should be worried about senior sunset, rose cutting, what dress am I going to wear to prom, and so many more things. Now I just have a few months left to grow the fuck up because I'm about to become somebody's mother. Hell I don't even think I'll be able to go to college and raise a baby with your career taking off. Keith I'm not blaming you or anything I'm blaming myself because I could've politely declined your offer. Instead I said yes and had sex with you like the "fast ass little girl" I am. I feel like I ruined my life! I'm happy about having a baby but I didn't think it would be this soon. I don't even know if my mother wants to see her first grandchild."

Keith knew that she was a little off, but didn't know she felt like this.

"Baby I'm-"

"And stop calling me baby when you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend. I'm just some girl who's having your baby."

"No you're just some girl...I know I haven't asked but in my eyes you're my girlfriend alright. You should've known I was down for you when I came to Texas in a few hours just to come get you to move in with me. Why didn't you just tell me how you felt and kept it inside?"

"Because I feel like you wouldn't fully understand my feelings."

"Yeah you're right but I would've done everything in my power to help you through this and give you all of the love that need in order to feel good. As for school...we can do all of those senior memories here if you like."

Y/N pulls her hand in her sweater using her sleeve as a tissue.

"Now Miss. Y/N would you care to do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

"Yes now her up before your knees get ashy."

Keith swoop her off the ground kissing her lips and then her baby bump.

"Put your shoes on we're going somewhere."

• • •

"Keith why are we at the airport?"

He runs out of the car to hug his mother as she was smiling ear to ear. Y/N steps out of the car getting ready to meet his mother and Mrs. Jennifer almost knocked her to the ground with her hug.

"Ma be careful."

"It's so nice to finally met you Keith has told me a lot about you. Wow you are just so beautiful."

"Thank you Mrs. Powers."

"Please call me mom."

Keith was loving the fact that his mother already has a liking towards Y/N.

"What are my favorite ladies talking about?"

"Mom here was just talking about how you almost ripped her with your big head."

Keith face went straight as the two of them laugh.

"Haha very funny any request before we head home."

"No I'm actually tired right now and want to take a nap."

• • •

While she was upstairs sleeping, he was downstairs playing video games while his mother cooked dinner.

"So how you've been? Taking care of yourself?"

"Yeah I mean Y/N has been doing all the cooking because she claims I overcook everything", he laughs.

His mother laughs knowing it's true too.

"Yeah it seems like you have a lot to learn since you'll have a little one running around here. Speaking of which have you looked at a place to move into?"

"What's wrong with my space", he paused the game.

"Son you want to bring your child into this? I mean there's too many stairs you can place a baby gate but it's going to be a hassle when you try to go up to your room. And the kitchen is separate but you'll still need to do some work baby proofing all of it. There's a lot you need to do before your-"

"We don't know what we're having and we want to keep it a surprise."

"Ok but all I'm saying is you still have some growing up to do you can't keep this bachelor lifestyle up. Keith you're about to be somebody's father."

His mother was right. He's pushing thirty and he's still out here like he's in his early twenties. Keith headed upstairs to the baby's room to start putting it together.